Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wooster

re: Guild Application- Priest Healer

REAL LIFE

Sex: male
Nationality: British

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Wooster
Race: Night Elf
Class: Priest
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 10Days on 80
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Wooster&gn=Cenarion+Serpents
Set of glyphs used: Glyph of Power Word: Shield, Glyph of Penance,Glyph of Flash Heal
Willing to respec (to another role)? Yes
Professions and their level: 450 Jewelcrafting 426Enchanting

What are your primary roles during a raid? Tank healing mainly with occasional raid bubble spam.

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences?
First 2 bosses of ToC 10, All of Naxx 10 and 25, EoE 10 (25 with alt) OS 10 and 25 ( havnt tried with drakes yet), VOA 10 and 25, Ulduar Siege area 10 and Kologarn and Auriaya. I've watched vids of most the other bosses but haven't had a chance to try them yet.
Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Yes I can

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?
As many as I can go to, I can easily do 3+ a week
What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why?
The Siege of Ulduar (10 player)
Not One, But Two Jormungars (10 player)
Nearly completed Glory of the hero
And I'm a Bloodsail admiral...

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances?
around 20ish
Do you ever have latency problems?
not that can't be fixed easily
Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer?
yes
Are you using any other addons?
grid, bartender and clique
RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy?
yes
Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? hmm, I haven't really had time to develop a personality for him yet Happy

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW?
Back in the days of onyxia ( and I'm looking forward to her return)
What areas do you think you could improve in and why?
Need to work on my sons of hodir rep, as well as my enchanting. Some of my gear hasn't got the highest level enchants yet as I was plannign to enchant myself when I get higher enchanting and I have no epic gems yet either unless you count the JC ones.
PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why?
PvE, PvP then RP. I enjoy pvp but alliance are always outnumbered and goldshire scares me.
How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) Alot, probably too much. I suppose about 4-10 hours depending on how busy I am.

Do you share your account with anybody? My older Brother (Blanched who was in your guild) made this character and still plays a bit but he is going to university soon and then this character will be all mine.

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? I had a shaman in unnatural until the house computer died, then when I came back to playing I stayed in Cenarion Serpents who was my old guild I levelled up with.
I want to leave because they are so infuriating a lot of the time: the raids are very slow, people never show up on time so raids don't tend to start until very late. Then they spend about 20 mins before each boss going over tactics which no one else checks up on before raid and then they give up after 1st attempt and I'm left there the only person who knows the boss, the only one who wants to continue and the only one with buff food and flasks... Makes me want to cry.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty Cute *choo choo, chuga chuga chuga*

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! :D

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? My brother recommended them, alot of the people are from essex ( my local guild I suppose)and I like the raid times, I'm in college so I'd rather not play til the wee hours.

Why do you think we should choose you? I put alot of work into playing the best of my ability. I read up on blogs (although good priest ones seem rare now days) to stay ahead and I never run out of candles Happy

Who can we contact for reference*? Not sure, I used to be mates with saphone on my shaman but haven't spoken to him lately. You could ask my brother, be he may be a bit bias. My arena teammate is magis from rumseys who I did ToC 10 with, he may give a nice reference. And I suppose any of my guild officers.

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? Thanks for reading if you got this far.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: