Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
ChrisDiabolik
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

re: Diabolik - warlock application

Personal Infomation:
Sex:male
Nationality:Romanian

Character Information:
Name:Diabolik
Race:gnome
Class:warlock
Level:70
Keys:all but BT

What are your primary roles during a raid?
My primary roll during raid is dps but i have ather secondary important roll such as croud control with fear and banish, support for raid with curses healthstones and soulstone wich i might add can be very usefull in a big fight.On a particular note we can tank aswell, if the fight requires it; for example Leotheras the blind.(i have very good FR gear)

Previous raid experience?
Before TBC:full MC, full ZG, full AQ20,BWL till flamegor,a bit naxx
TBC:all SSC and TK content till vashj and keal'thas(we couldn't kill them)

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 during evenings and 13:00 to 18:00 on sunday afternoon.
Ofcourse

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?
As many as i can.Yes i can commit.

Any RP details about your character?
Diabolik is a now a powerfull gnome warlock bent on restauring the peace to Azeroth by crushing all the enemies in his path.On a personal note his rather cute and cudly Happy always on a cheerfull side and macking poeple laght and having a good time,flirting with ladies included:).But he wasn't always like this , he grew up in the freazing land of Dun Morough bild up up a reputation for himself and growing up to be what his is now.

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:
Unfinished Sympathy-disbanned Divine - disbanned/partially moved to another server

How did you find us?
Well i have known you for some time now, and now after Divine disbanned i wanted to give it a try.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
I wanna join EoL cause after i talked to some of your guildies and watched you for some time i concluded that this guild is a very unite and good guild , i wanna be a part of that colective, to help progress togheter and in the mists of it enjoying the game.I wanna expirience as much of WOW content as i can, your guild im very confidend is gonna go far and i don't wanna miss it.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?
From what i saw i expect nothing less than Divine's progression and even more.How will i contribuite, well with determinatios , conviction and some suggestions when need it.

Who can we contact for a reference?
Well Flangers knows me well, and now i saw that Fluturas is in aswell he knows me if he wanna vouch he can if not i don't mind Happy.Ather than that i've been with some of you in heroics and one night in Kara don't know you all by your names but my actions speak for themselves.
Samoraz
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

i don't know diabolik so i can't vouch for him or anything.

i did check his armory though.
i see your destruction specced. a decent spec and your hitrating his going the right way for it. the gear is good with over 1000spelldmg. and i like the build, it's one of the better destro builds but you got a small twist. you got some points in improved imp. to use the imp when it's needed?
and i like the small detail your destruction and got 1 point in Hstone since we don't got that many with one point in Hstone.
gemstyle is good though i would change some stuff imo, but that's personal preference. and he got all stuff enchanted and with decent enchants.

so gearwise and theorywise he seems to fit in. now the Skill and social part remains mainly

Cant remember this guy from anyplace so cant vouch either.
Though I liked what i saw in armory as well!

Thumb up so far
ChrisDiabolik
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Ruzzle wrote:
i don't know diabolik so i can't vouch for him or anything.

i did check his armory though.
i see your destruction specced. a decent spec and your hitrating his going the right way for it. the gear is good with over 1000spelldmg. and i like the build, it's one of the better destro builds but you got a small twist. you got some points in improved imp. to use the imp when it's needed?
and i like the small detail your destruction and got 1 point in Hstone since we don't got that many with one point in Hstone.
gemstyle is good though i would change some stuff imo, but that's personal preference. and he got all stuff enchanted and with decent enchants.

so gearwise and theorywise he seems to fit in. now the Skill and social part remains mainly

Thats my normal gear for raid gear i can have 14,57% hit so it more than good, and armoury isnt up to date yet i have more now...Regarding "ou got some points in improved imp. to use the imp when it's needed?" yes that right Ruzzle when need i can sommon imp with improve stamina blood pact so its a tottaly raid spec with 1/2 HS too.About gems i know they aren't acording to coulor some of them but that the best way to make the meta socket work since it requires more blues than yellow and yellow and orange are the best for casters....bummer:) .
ChrisDiabolik
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

About you knowing me...well this year i have been on almost 6months pause from wow for my licence exams, i came in autumn in US and played again , in that time you guys might grown up from little chars no way you can know me.Only old schooled and old people form this server do know me and remeber me, but that so thew of them now since many of them moved or gave up wow.
Samoraz
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

i play from like 2 months from serverstart on this server. i think i'm kinda oldschool? had a priest till 45 first then transferred my lock. just so you know

Forum Pet

"bent on restauring the peace to Azeroth by crushing all the enemies in his path. On a personal note he's rather cute and cudly"

That made me laugh

Application looks positive to me, seems to have good gear and experience without the arrogance that is often associated with such things.

J.

I have grouped two or three times with Diabolik in some heroics. His DPS is very good, and also he can keep off agro from him.
About the social skills... Well he is ok, even tho he speaks a lot Happy .
I also know remember he had some connection problem when i grouped with him. Are those fixed yet m8?
Well, overall i think it would be a good addition for EoL.
ChrisDiabolik
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

"About the social skills... Well he is ok, even tho he speaks a lot"
Hehe well i tend to talk alot amongs freinds and fellow romanians, why shouldn't talk it make the game more enjoyble and not so boring to walk press 2 or 3 buttons.. then kill a boss.Tell me Fluturas didn't you have fun that day when i made fun of Santo and Luckcharm Happy) Lucky beeing fury and forgot and still wanted to tank(and died like a hero) and Santo forgot how to tank good Happy .Thats the game for me having fun enjoying the content and relaxing with friends.
Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

I like the attitude. :-)

It's up to Liesje really.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Myrawen
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Hmmm... Diabolik.

*thinks back in her WoW history* Diabolik... hmm..

I know your name from something. Though weren't you a Human Warlock :S. I must be mistaken you with someone else.

Anyhow... I can't see anything wrong in this application. You seem kind and nothing wrong with being a talkish person :P.

I'd like to see you in trial. But.. Liesje will decide eventualy...

Chatterbox

For those old on this server, let me refresh your memories...back then when Martyrium was the best on server, Unfinished Sympathy and Closed Circle were compeating for second i was there .. when i reached 60 i was in Chi Tenchi the best bunch of people i ever meet.If you remeber Chi Tenchi and Hitokiri thats how far back i am Happy been some pauses from wow but RL chose for them.After Chi Tenchi disbanned some of the good people moved to Unfinished Sympathy thats why i wwent there to bad its gone too.God i miss Ixan the gnome injetor (GM of chi tenchi).
Samoraz
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

i think that's what your familiar from..

i also am an old member i have been in Virtue and such and after it disbanded i eventually moved on.. to Chi tenshi, maresol a good mate of mine was in there and i got in easily the next night i was doing MC with you bunch. then i had some internet issue and got kicked from the guild by your female leader at that point forgot the name a warrior. it was because i posted on forums to late adn therefor she didn't want to invite me back. wich was 4 days later i posted.
bad memories about chi tenshi, but there were definatly good people in US and chitenshi and alot of my old guildmates i guess i saw you around at those times

Chatterbox

Ahh Melinne...Well after a while Ixan took pretty much control of guild and he was imba tank and guild leader no way that could have happened when he has around.Mellinne maybe she had a bad day(you know that time of month -Ain't i a stinker? twisted ).She was bad all the time but a good tank nevertheless.Maresol is on silvermoon we talk sometimes when i go on alt lv1 there Happy he is on his druid now in a good guild.
ChrisDiabolik
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Wasn't bad all the time" Btw can't you put edit on posts maybe we make a mistake like i just did. Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: