Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

re: Gimping Gnomes - Everyones Favourite Hobby

Another kill for the 10 Man Merkage today with getting Mimiron down and (Depending on any unannounced Horde kills) got the guilds first 'Server First' for 10 Man. The final surge was a very interesting battle between the Heroes and the Little-Mario-Lookalike-Gnome-Machine-Guy.

Although armed with an armoury of Tanks, Choppers, Turrets, Missiles, a lurker rip-off and, above all else, the most Melee unfriendly Mines in the world, EoL came off victorious in battle. The battle included Tenacious Tanking, Amazing Healing and... Dirty DPS? Well I am from Essex you know... Let's stick with Deadly. A lot of hard gimpage, combined with some luck (Including a Mine Resist from the Merke Man and a Mid-Fight Soulstone Reminder) saw off the twatty Robot and put the Squad one-step closer to Yogg Saron...

The General stands in their way.

Gz Guys, and Good-Luck.

Forum Image

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Grats grats!!

The all round effort from everyone involved leading up to this kill was unreal. The number of tries and attempts and that general "just one more go" until we all pass out was just beyond legendary. So proud to have been there with everyone. There's no disputing the fact we're server first on him alliance side, if not server wide.

Its hard to describe that buzz you get from the kill, but we'd all had it! Healing was just unreal, if we'd asked more of you i think you'd have needed carina's God Mod's. DPS i think you all out did yourselves there pushing harder and harder as the tries went on, and tanks well we were nabs obviously.

Great work everyone! We've done the guild and the alliance proud!

Free Image Hosting at UpMyPic.com
Azmodyr
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

*mourns gnoem*

EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Damn, still shaky here...!

Massive effort, from everybody, the ones that were on earlier tries and/or bosses, epicness all around!

Oh, one thing though... Deadly my arse, "Dirty DPS" suits this gnome just fine..! twisted

I like Merke's boss-kill texts!

And Lurker ripped off C'thun, don't give the fish cred!

"As no unit of measurement is given, the pong play field could theoretically span the depths of several universes. It is a great cosmic game, as forces beyond the tangible are forever locked in a to-and-fro battle of the wills. Woe is he who lives in the universe that exists as the "ball", forever ricocheting between its larger sisters."
Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Still my best moment on wow EVER.

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Chillchaos
Chillchaos
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Azlannagh wrote: