Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guardie reali
Found the forum!

re: Ginolab

I greet all
My brief stay in EOL will soon be forgotten, even if I tried to do my best. Honestly I can not explain why the values of my DPS was so low, I pay my inexperience in ICC, and I accepted the invitation of a GM to leave EOL.
BB Gino
Sullin
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

hey man,

The reason was not just your dps, it was mostly your raid awareness as I tried to explain.

Good luck wherever you may end up!

re: to sullin

It wasn't awareness, in my initial forum I had underlined my lower experience in ICC, in ICC need to know well the tactics, that are acquired only with the direct experience, the guild would have had to sustain me not to invite to go out. bb sullin
guardie reali
Found the forum!

You allow me a consideration: this is not the spirit of a guild
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Gino the sad fact was you simply where not performing to the standard we needed, we tried to help you but you would still fail on the most basic of things in fights. After a few weeks of showing no improvement there was simply nothing else that could be done.

Maybe its just the language barrier? I'm very sorry it happened too but really, if you cant understand what we are doing, or what we need you to do, you cant realisticly expect us to bring you to the complex boss fights where good communication and understanding is needed :<
Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Yeah man, it's like a test before you enter certain universities, if you fail the test, you can't get in.

Judging from what I've seen and heard the things that went wrong were mostly basic stuff and had nothing to do with advanced tactics.

Furthermore I wish you luck in your seach for a guild.

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum