Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laz (Aureya)

re: World of Gnomecraft. 2.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evUo0XlWAVg&feature=player_embedded

All our years have abuse of the gnomes have not gone unnoticed. Their slavery is at an end!

Forum Pet

Yeah i saw it it's from the Rise of Power contest same as Boom De Yada and Welcome to the Deadmines.

Some people really put some effort in it tho it is funny to see that the Top5 all have the same Music composer a 15 Year old from Sweden called Irdeen.

Forum Pet

_Dúnedain_ wrote:
... it is funny to see that the Top5 all have the same Music composer a 15 Year old from Sweden called Irdeen.

I say go Kalmar!

See, if there were more swedes in this guild, some of you would actually understand that =(

"As no unit of measurement is given, the pong play field could theoretically span the depths of several universes. It is a great cosmic game, as forces beyond the tangible are forever locked in a to-and-fro battle of the wills. Woe is he who lives in the universe that exists as the "ball", forever ricocheting between its larger sisters."
Azmodyr
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

meh, it's easier for me to go about my nefarious scheming unnoticed while azeroth is unaware of gnomish supremacy

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum