Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Saylier

re: Saylier, Blood Tank & Unholy DPS [Accepted]

Indeed. But look I am not a bad person following all the people I know, I just made a few mistakes and cleared out what I had to say in a way that people had a reason to think bad of me at first sight (I can understand that, it's fine) which is why I am here now to prove myself to all of you, and open myself abit more so you can get to know the good side of me Happy

Saylier wrote:
what I had to say in a way that people had a reason to think bad of me at first sight

That just means you where saying it right.

Really I would love to see saylier on a trial now, He's flexable about his class, knows the theory and has proven himself to several of our members as a capeable tank and leader.

What are we waiting for?
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

We all know I'm in favour of second chances wink It's not up to me however, and besides I can't even be bothered to read all of this :p

Quote:
What are we waiting for?

Jaenus I think, but I got one question for Miriel: Why wait anylonger for Jaenus? He told me in-game the day after he was suppose to come up with write up that he would do it after his raid, and since then days has past, not that I cant deal with it waiting anylonger, but it dosen't seem like he is comming, it is not my decision rather we are gonna wait for him or not I am just wondering if he has said anything.

I dont care if he is gonna be two or three weeks delayed, but its still nice to get informed when he said he was gonna do it within a day.

I hope you didn't take any of this offensive, because it really wasen't meant to be it.

Haha, I know the feeling! The first time I applied to EoL it took like a week before I got an answer! wink

Goodluck!

Ever so eager to reply

Quote:
which resulted in that Mat had to decline me (once again).

For personal interest, can you list every Guild you've applied to on SSL, the number of times you've applied to them, and the number of accepts/declines to each please?

- And while OT, it took 2 weeks if not more for me. You lot don't know how good you got it.

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Pfft my first app took like 5 weeks to be approved, I remember asking airsha when it got to 4 weeks and he told me to hold on and be patient >_>
Saylier

Quote:
For personal interest, can you list every Guild you've applied to on SSL, the number of times you've applied to them, and the number of accepts/declines to each please?

Avatars of Torment: (1 Accepted - 2 Declined)
Menace: (0 Accepted - 2 Declined)
Echoes of Lordaeron: (1 Accepted - 4 Declined)
Disillusion: (0 Accepted - 4 Declined)
Unnatural: (0 Accepted - 2 Declined)
Rumsey Rumblers: (1 Accepted - 1 Declined)
Lume Quenta: (1 Accepted - 1 Declined)
Closed Circle: (0 Accepted - 1 Declined)
Unfinished Sympathy: (0 Accepted - 1 Declined)
Lunar Lure: (0 Accepted - 1 Declined)

In overall it dosen't look very good, but you get what you asked for.

Quote:
Pfft my first app took like 5 weeks to be approved

Its not about that Laerel, he told me he would do a write up the day after he was suppose to do after his raid, and now days has past, I'm not saying that I am angry or unpatient, but please just tell me if you are gonna be delayed in forhand then, its no problem.

I talked to Jaenus last night anyway, so nvm

Merke wrote:
I'll vouch for the second chance; I suggest you learn up on LK and HMs prior to joining to give you the best possible chances.

I already know a few HM's and I had some good tries on the LK in the past, so that wont be a problem, however I will take a look on it anyway Happy

Saraesa / Liesje wrote:
Just got back from Holiday and cba to read it all. I did get asked by Suo about you b4 I wenton holiday, since you applied there. What happened with that?

For information's sake, I am gonna post my most recent conclusion to his app:

Yltharion wrote:

After thorough discussion with officers, and from the general feedback of members, I came to the conclusion that inviting you would cause problems with guild atmosphere.

We have many people who have negative experiences of you - some of them recent. You have even ended up on a ignore list. While you seek to change your manners, your inclusion to the guild would make people uneasy and I have to go by the benefit of the group here - personally I wouldn't have a problem.

As stated multiple times previously this goes further than class mechanics. Your history haunts you and I can't do anything about that, and really neither can you. Bad memories stick stronger than good ones and I don't condemn people who don't want to test if you have changed.

In a realistical situation your inclusion would cause friction and I don't want to risk that. I am truly sorry of letting you down after your determined tries, but I can't find a place for you in our ranks.

Best of luck,

Mat

Saylier seems to have a fair share of friends in EoL and if you don't have so many people against his inclusion you might want to try him out once more Happy

Mat

Aeolthelwen
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Await and have patience, young padawan! I sense the force is strong with you, yet Jaedi kniggit with his mother being a hamster (in french accent) will come forth when the bells toll 10 times and you say the words: 'I am open for uuuuuu' when lying on the ground while your full moon is up sky high in the air.

Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

Miriel and Jae are a bit snowed under, have patience youngling - they will be with you as soon as possible ;)

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

With my exame passed I now have time to look after the applications again.

I promise you I will look at it the first thing tomorrow, today I just wanna relax!

Norriel
The Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Im giving you ONE LAST chance to prove to us that you have what it takes. Use it well.

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron.

During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Merke, Sullin, Miriel, Mystikal, Jaenus) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

Norriel
The Recruiter.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: