Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Echoes of Lordaeron

re: Zihra, Fire Mage Rp'er [Declined]

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male
Nationality: Portuguese (Porto's Whine rules)

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Zihra
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 22 days, 11 hours, 53 minutes and 11 secoinds
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Zihra&group=1
Set of glyphs used: on the same page!
Willing to respec (to another role)? If it is needed yes, specially if you ask me to go frost again! I loved it!
Professions and their level: Enchanting (currentlly at 390, that's why my enchants sucks) and JC (455)

What are your primary roles during a raid? DPS, vending machine and decurse everyone in there! And keeping away fomr harms way so healers love me!

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? Not much besides some VoA runs and Weekly raid quests

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Yes I can!

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 2 or 3 raids a week, depending on week may be in all you need me in. As to schedule i can tell you with one week advance, not counting on RL inteferences ofc

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? Got a few ones but i guess none of them is that hard to get...

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? getting around 30 but may improve it...

Do you ever have latency problems? unless the weather is really crappy I don't!

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Yes

Are you using any other addons? MyRolePlay for doing some RP and WittyMage, for my magey needs!

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

I tried to put the image but as a very stupid noob that I am, I couldn't! I can email it to some1 if you wish!

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Already do!

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? Zihra is calm and obidient, but sometimes to eager to get into battle. Highly curious and inquisitive!

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? Some onths ago... maybe 6 or 7

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? On my DPS, with better gear and experience!

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? Rp, PvE, PvP

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) 2 hors a day, more when in vacation

Do you share your account with anybody? No!

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Silverwings Outrunners (didn't really left, have an alt in there, still!)

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty a!! They are so damm cute

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! I did not knew...

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? I wanted to join a solid raiding guild to get some experience and improve myself as a raider and as a player, and I heard from some other players that it would be a very good one to do so!

Why do you think we should choose you?
Because I am a mature, dedicated player, besides friendly and helpfull

Who can we contact for reference*? SWO! They all love zizi in there XD

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?
-Arky-
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

I facepalmed hard when I saw your forum name!

On a serious note, your gear is very low, it´s very easy to get T10 and you still use T9 and heroic items, even PvP items! mad
Blaming your bad enchants for you Enchanting level is stupid. Your gems look weird and not all of them are epic ones either!

I don´t see any kind of dedication to your character!

I´ll leave the rest to our Mage´s!

/Arkas
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

Had a chat with a friend; the guy is vastly inexperienced, has barely raided, not very skilled (probably due to the inexperience), not geared and overall not good. I cannot comment from my own point of view, only what I've been told. If that is the case then the applicant is more likely to be a liability than an asset.

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I'll have a look at the char since I have some spare time.

Specc:
Impact is bad in a pve raiding build. You will never cast Fireblast unless youre moving, so spending 3 points in Impact so youre fireblast is able to stun has zero effect as bosses aren't stunable.

Instead you should pick up Burning Soul 2/2.

Blastwave is ok, but I would rather spend those 2 free points you have now, in the arcane tree.

Anyway looking at youre current haste level, I wouldn't even consider going fire, you need alot more haste, I would go with like 700 for starters before I even tried fire.

Go on Armoury and check out Illva and copy his arcane build.

Last. No dualspecc. Why?

Gear:

Again this shows that you haven't ever really raided.
The gems are wrong..stamina??
Enchants are lacking, and gear in general are far behind current raiding content.
I suggest to check what Illva are gemming and what his enchants are.

In general: This char doesn't show anywhere near the dedication that are needed to carry your weight in EoL's fights in ICC. Adding no experience ontop of your armoury shows that you simply aren't ready for "high end" raiding.

I suggest you have a look at other guilds, with slower progression on this server. Gear up, and reapply after you got some experience!

But this is only my words, which means nothing here. (But even tough they mean nothing they may be a general pointer..)

Illva youre CL will come around to give you a final answer.

Upping the guild post count

With my exame passed I now have time to look after the applications again.

I promise you I will look at it the first thing tomorrow, today I just wanna relax!

Norriel
The Recruiter.

Side note: aww your leaving Silverwing.... It's okay I wont hate you :P

EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hello Zi! Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron.

With the level of gear and experiance you have at the moment we cannot take you in on a trial. Im really sorry, gear up, skill up and we can talk about it again Happy

Good Luck on your guild hunt!

Declined

Norriel
The Recruiter.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: