Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naica

re: Anuïr / Cheerleader (Naica's alt) [Accepted]

REAL LIFE

Name: Bram
Sex: Male
Nationality: Dutch

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Anuïr
Race: Night Elf
Class: Warrior (Arms / Fury)
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 10 days, 20 hours, 58 minutes.
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Anu%C3%AFr
Set of glyphs used: Major: Mortal Strike, Execution, Rending / Minor: Command, Battle, Charge.
Willing to respec (to another role)? Shure, but i dont know how to tank xD.
Professions and their level: JC 103 / Mining 127.

What are your primary roles during a raid? Cheer or DPS (if you are desperate xD).

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? Naica's alt, done practicually all but some ICC hardmodes on 10/25.

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Nope, but i can cheer while being online!!!!

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? See previous awnser please.

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? None on this character.

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? It doesnt interfere with my cheering, i swear!!!!!!!!

Do you ever have latency problems? Nope, unless my roommate pulls the plug or blows up my house.

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Already have.

Are you using any other addons? None on this character.

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment. I dont want to hurt any eyes with it, sorry.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Yes, i will.

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? Big muscle wearing plate, saying: Me smash.......

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? August, 2008

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? Can you improve in cheering?

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE, PvP and then RP.

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) A few hours each week.

Do you share your account with anybody? Nope.

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? EOL, i got kicked by Liesje, while she was cleaning up the guildlist of alts xD.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty Super cute!!!!!

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! I dont have any problems with it.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? To keep in touch with my friends here, and to see how you all are doing from time to time.

Why do you think we should choose you? EOL's number 1 suprising Rogue alt, do i need to say more!!!!!!!

Who can we contact for reference*? Liesje, Merke, Azade, Styiez, Ilva, Isvan, Denize, Dune, Xulgos, Feli, and practically any other EOL member ^^.

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? I just hope ill get the spot as cheerleader, it would really mean allot to me, plus it would be really to log on and to chat with you all from time to time, to see how you are all doing. twisted

Forum Pet

re: Anuïr / Cheerleader (Naica's alt) [Accepted]

why did i already invite you then? ... hmmmmmm

Jump to: