Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jaenus
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: Baadshah, Retribution Paladin [Accepted]

Galsif / Silentdead wrote:
Hello, I'm Galsif paladin class rep from Eol, I will be evaluating your application and with the recruitment officer, Miriel, decide if you will be offered a trial or not!
Verrdict: If we have space for another ret then lets take him in for a trial! Happy

~!Galsif!~

Purely from the perspective of the set-ups another ret wouldn't be a bad thing Galsif, currently we only have Lev raiding as one, ofc this just my view on it, the final decision comes from the peops you said duder Happy.

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron.

During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Merke, Sullin, Miriel, Mystikal, Jaenus) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

Baadshah<gld>
Initiate
Found the forum!

re: Thanks

Thanks guys for accepting my application. I will try my best to prove my skills and be a valuable member of the guild Happy

A SQUIRE :D *dances*

Likes forums

Leveticus ! wrote:
A SQUIRE :D *dances*

A squire for my minion...

WIN

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: