Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Ikinio aka Gaardsholt
Initiate
Found the forum!

re: ikinio apply

erm.. jutland? u meen jylland? :D and no ;D i dont cast endless inssults after anyone :D
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: ikinio apply [Accepted]

Jutland is the english name for Jylland :P like Sealand = Sjælland Happy

Im from Denmark aswell, thats why Happy

Initiate
Found the forum!

re: ikinio apply

no.. i got load of friend from the sealand :D and i think that your a great bunch of ppl :D
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

Awsome... I like you! :P my friends from Jutland always abuse me QQ

EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

re: Re: ikinio apply

gaardsholt wrote:
no.. i got load of friend from the sealand :D and i think that your a great bunch of ppl :D

I think they suck ass. Too much like the Swedish. Except they suck ass in a good way. Is there a good way to suck ass? Who knows. Who knows.

Vouch for this guy, worth a trial.

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

You suck ass Merke!

Can post, will post

re: Re: ikinio apply

Merke wrote:
gaardsholt wrote:

I think they suck ass. Too much like the Swedish. Except they suck ass in a good way. Is there a good way to suck ass? Who knows. Who knows.

Vouch for this guy, worth a trial.

You suck ass Merke, you terribad!
In the bad way even!

Miriel/Norrinja wrote:
PS: where in Jutland are you from? And your not the type of person who cast endless of inssults after people from Sealand right? *eyes*

meh! Happy ..

Jylland is like us swedish? don't insult us ffs. They are more like the Germans :S

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

Eyes on the face Saylier! :P

And be nice to the Jutlanders! they might abuse me but I still love them :P

EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

God I hate you people.

Back to the task at hand.

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Saylier

Miriel/Norrinja wrote:
Eyes on the face Saylier! :P

And be nice to the Jutlanders! they might abuse me but I still love them :P

love you too <33, even when you say that our cousins are pigs and cows >_>

Heya, thanks for applying to EoL, i've been the slacker that didnt see this app soon enough (I tend to look for warlock in the application title Happy).

Just a quick overview in the raid break:

- Gear seems a bit on the low side. WAY WAY Too much hit, too little spellpower, weird trinkets (one is living flame, other orb of deception but that will probably just be for giggles, so which one is your other?). Gemming looks ok. Try to replace the T9 with T10 asap (ofc), and maybe the crafted boots as well. One ring is also weird, and very old.

Specs: Destro seems ok, not sure about one glyph though (immo), since most ppl go for life tap glyph instead of that one. Affliction spec: seems good, but I would drop grim reach for dark pact, since thats very nice (and the felhunter regains mana really quick). More a personal choice though, but very nice to unstress the healers a bit.

The vouches I see here are good, so they kinda negate the gear issue a bit. You seem to be a very nice person, and we still have 1 spot open, so I'm willing to give you a chance.

Just let Miriel deal with all the formalities first, and we're set Happy

Sorry my internet was crap yesterday Happy

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron.

During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Merke, Sullin, Miriel, Mytikal, Jaenus) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

Norriel
The Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran

I met a couple from jutland once they sang me a birthday song which when translated turned out to be "its your birthday, you cunt, you cunt, you cunt" >.< then again this was after I drunkenky took the mickey of them for being invaded by germany during WW2 so meeyyybei deserved it I dunno tongue out
Was a bloody good night out tho :-D

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: