Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daiyu Anaya
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

re: I need to find picture!!!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! How's everyone doing here? Still enjoying the game and such? I'm getting pissed at Sindragosa HM... she always picks on the healers in the last phase!!! EVIL i tell you!

Anyways, i need some help from old EoL members. I was having a chat with someone the other day (yes sometimes i talk to people...) and we were talking about the birthday present the guild once did for Lora/ Nethara with all the lvl 1 gnomes suicide jumping of a cliff. I was wondering if anyways got any screenshots of this wink

Cheers! Oh and lot of huggles and cuddles!!!

Apply for guild acces. It should still be around in the Gallery.

Sindy HM can be quit the bitch, especially when she goes out tombing all the healers. Which is basically THE reason you still wanna do that fight with 3 healers, instead of 2.

EoL has gone social now. The forum is like a ghosttown the and members are spread out over different servers and guilds. The direct spin-off Conflict is going good though. Busy on LK10HM and RS10HM.

Found it! Took a while to go through all the pictures but got, cheers ^^ And good luck on LK hm!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum