Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Carina (Mirena)
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: Styiez, from Cheerleader to Member [Declined]

Styiez wrote:
Happened to me the last time I came back..

I remember verbally bitch-slapping Elynndriel for that when he promoted you.. (not that I didn't want to see you back, but he didn't follow the procedure and screwed me over with fitting in the 5+ rogues we suddenly had)

Styiez
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Merke wrote:
Sty sucks though xD xD

Sorry guys, War Vet buff is OP. You'd need to gear first Sty, some of these fights are gear heavy (As actual DPS output is required in comparison to Ulduar nerfed) and the best way to do so... *lowers tone*... Is to get into the guild as Cheerleader, gear up in the PuG raids and then apply again.

Edit: Just to add; when you plan on dissapearing again? :p

I'm going to disappear in July 2010 for 6 / 9 / 12 months. That is not decision, it's something every Finnish male has to do, if they are thought to be fit enough.
Yes, I'm joining the army.

Hey again Sty.

Im guessing you can see where this is going.
Im sorry but you ought to have to stay at the cheerleader rank, as it is right now we simply dont have that much room in the melee team.
We have a memeber who wants to main change to his rogue, now it's not because we are holding a spot for Bed, but there simply was some promises about him getting the rogue spot for when one would open, and we cannot, and will not ignore those promises.

It's not because we dont like you, there simply just arent room as it is right now.
Stay as Cheerleader rank, join pugs and our odd guild pugs and gear up and perhaps a spot will open for both you and Bed.

Sencerely

Norriel
Assistant Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Fair enough.
Guilty as charged.

Go and train for your manhood rites. We swedes don't want to have to work when Red Ivan comes knocking, so you better do it for us!

"As no unit of measurement is given, the pong play field could theoretically span the depths of several universes. It is a great cosmic game, as forces beyond the tangible are forever locked in a to-and-fro battle of the wills. Woe is he who lives in the universe that exists as the "ball", forever ricocheting between its larger sisters."
Styiez
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Waluin wrote:
Go and train for your manhood rites. We swedes don't want to have to work when Red Ivan comes knocking, so you better do it for us!

Hahah :D
My mom's dad (may his soul rest in peace) did that. You owe your life to my grandpa! :p
And you Swedes haven't done anything related to that in like what - 700 years ? :p

Styiez wrote:
Waluin wrote:

My mom's dad (may his soul rest in peace) did that. You owe your life to my grandpa! :p
And you Swedes haven't done anything related to that in like what - 700 years ? :p

200 actually since we were oficially at war. And 400 since we were good at it (Gustav II Adolf is the shit)

Some say peaceful, some say cowards.

Me? Meh, /care

"As no unit of measurement is given, the pong play field could theoretically span the depths of several universes. It is a great cosmic game, as forces beyond the tangible are forever locked in a to-and-fro battle of the wills. Woe is he who lives in the universe that exists as the "ball", forever ricocheting between its larger sisters."
Styiez
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Waluin wrote:
Styiez wrote:
Waluin wrote:

200 actually since we were oficially at war. And 400 since we were good at it (Gustav II Adolf is the shit)

Some say peaceful, some say cowards.

Me? Meh, /care

War is hell. I'm going there soon enough, we'll see how that works out.
I'd call Sweden reasonable, not really cowards.

My apologies on going awol on a crucial moment like this.
Birthday and alcohol kinda got me carried away, anyway
other officers were up-to-date on this situation and made the right call, sorry Sty but that's the situation as it is right now.

Step 1: Be Awesome! Step 2: ??? Step 3: Profit!
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Shame.

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Nilieth/Mymri
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Carina. wrote:
Styiez wrote:
Happened to me the last time I came back..

I remember verbally bitch-slapping Elynndriel for that when he promoted you.. (not that I didn't want to see you back, but he didn't follow the procedure and screwed me over with fitting in the 5+ rogues we suddenly had)

Funny, I don't.

Shame Styi no comment go gear up and maybe when Merke retires for another game or Naica dies laughing from his jokes they can fit you in Happy.

Sty, ffs.. stop bumping your application! tongue out
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: