Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

re: Echoes of Lordaeron Newsflash August 9th

PvP Week
The next two weeks, starting August 11th and ending August 28th. There will be no mandatory raids and people are free to spec PvP and live out their hatred of the horde in the battlegrounds or hone their skills in the arena's. When Eldare is back from vacation he will start organising some premades and show you the way to victory.

Raid Progress
On July 30th we went to Gruul's lair for the first time. Most of you already know this, but I thought it would be nice to let the new people know as well (and the people who where on vacation). We downed High King Maulgar and his buddy's on the 2nd try!!!
Now we all hoped to go again the week after that, but the vacation caught up with us. In September (after the PvP weeks) we will get back to business and if all goes well, we'll have done Gruul within a week and Magtheridon by the end of september.

Work in Progress
Last newsflash I told you Felidra and Sullín where working on a new database for the LuckPoints. Unfortunately their work was for nothing, since we have found an addon that can easily keep the LP up to date and is easy to use, since it will add the LP to the roll if the masterlooter wishes it.

Vacation
Tomorrow Felidra and I will be heading for Sweden. This means that I won't be able to check Eolbanker for new requests. I've thought about this long and hard and I've decided to give Cauluintûr my account details so he can check the bank regularly and keep you provided with the needed stuff.

Jump to: