Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

re: Officer meetings results part 1/3

In the past two weeks there have been 2 big officers meetings in which a lot of issues where addressed. Here a review of the most important issues and the conclusions/decisions made by the council.

Tasks and responsibilities
Some people (especially my boyfriend) thought I was spending more time on running this guild than was good for me. And I agree, so some tasks have been taken on by others now. The one you as a guild will be directly influenced by is that the guildbank has been taken over by Eldare under the name Mamabank.

Applicants/Initiates
Procedures for reviewing applicants and initiates have been reviewed. One of the most important things here is that each initiate will be tested in Karazhan/heroics during their trial. This can be done by any guild member and a review of that test run should be mailed (using the forum mail) to one of the officers wo we can post it on our officer forum for the final review of that initiate.

Jump to: