Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mekwall

re: Face to face with Shade of Aran

Well, after another successful week we have downed the following bosses in Karazhan:

* Attumen the Huntsman
* The Crone (Opera Event)
* Maiden of Virtue
* Moroes
* The Curator
* Chess Event

We also had a go at the Shade of Aran, but due to the lack of time we could only have one shot at him. He's definitely going down tomorrow. A list of loot and screen shots from the downed bosses will come!

A tactic breakdown on the Shade can be found here:

I would like to thank, on the behalf of the counsel, to all of the members who participated in this week's raid! You all did a very good job! Echoes of Lordaeron are progressing very nicely through the first hints of the end-game, and I wouldn't be surprised if we will have a shot at Prince Malchezaar already next week.

Gruul is already shivering with fear!

Great week so far
And also considering we've done this since friday only!
Arphenion

Yea guys we had a really nice go at the Shade and got him down to 8% but then Teshnor accidentally died.. Great raiding week so far, few occasional slips but hey how can you learn if you don't mistakes!

Two thumbs up!!

Arph arph!!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: