Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feronius
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: April's Fool, Pimp my Mount

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/underdev/mount-p1mpage.html

Pimp my Mount, hehe.. and also.. they did something on the US forums.
Try check it out before it disappears, just click any post, it's kinda funny imo tongue out especially the bastards that get pissed over it and make posts about the "retarded april fool joke"

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?forumId=10001&sid=1
Quote:
Simultaneously, the hairs on the back of Audieo's neck stood on end, beads of sweat appeared on his forehead, and his brow furrowed.

“I've spent 10 minutes on the forums, and already it's really really--REALLY annoying to seep through the RP wall of text to find out what the person actually says. Take this out PLEASE”, he declared, as he pondered the ridiculous possibility of adding another pizza for just 25 copper more.

And so, Audieo turned his attention to other matters.

Quote:
As he walked towards the market eating the exotic fruit, his mind tarried on the BloodElf in his dreams.

“I love you Blizzard. You never disappoint”, said Zhyfeirus without remorse.

As night fell, Zhyfeirus and his boon companions withdrew to the safety of the hills - where they would be free from the clutches of the Wolfoids … for now.

Quote:
In the near-darkness, Braains quickly changed into his garb of choice - a leather belt which bestowed four measures of both strength and stamina. HUNGGGHH HUNNNNGGHHH

A single tear rolled down Braains's face as he mournfully intoned, “i agree, i loved that it said my hair was a bird and my point was invalid ”, he said to no one in particular.

Mopping the dew from his moist visage, he looked to the sky and waved his favored blunt weapon, Stumpy.

And tons of more screwed over Americans of which half turn into angry german kids and the other half is laughing their ass off besides me some of the RPish texts are pretty hilarious.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum