Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

re: Fuck you, Crazy Cat Lady!

Another epic battle in which the Mighty Armies of Lordaeron smashed against a lone, old, crazy cat lady. After a long, weary tactics debate that spanned for days and put our Guild Gnome Liesje to sleep several times was finally (No, you twat! We're doing it this way!) reasoned and decided upon, Echoes had very little issues taking on this threat to life, this tainted, crazy, cat lady.

Gj Guys! Focus and keep going!

Forum Image

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Waluin
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

If she didn't earn an MD from Harvard Medical School and a JD from Yale Law School- both by age 24, she aint no crazy Cat Lady! (obscure Simpsons-reference!)

"As no unit of measurement is given, the pong play field could theoretically span the depths of several universes. It is a great cosmic game, as forces beyond the tangible are forever locked in a to-and-fro battle of the wills. Woe is he who lives in the universe that exists as the "ball", forever ricocheting between its larger sisters."
Mitocondriac

The skeletons on that picture were there before we came!

They do in no way belong to any of us.
Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Our pets died alot

and errrr, they're humanoid... !?

WARNING:

This picture contains 2 (two) dwarves!
Not fit for little children.

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

When did this happen?! I wanted to sleep some more in raidtime!! *giggle*
My apologies guys for Thursdays sleeping session I've been rather tired passed days since Lynn hasn't been sleeping well (she's actually waking up as I'm typing this ). I should have called for reserve I guess but was to full of the imbaness of resto shamans and thought you could never do it without me *cough cough*

Anyways: big grats!!!!

gratz guys,

another job well done,

Andro

Healing the dps is like growing flowers, at some point you just have to let them die.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Town Crier All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: