Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

re: Better Late than Never!

Due to Administrative Difficulties, our Town Criers have been failing miserably at calling out the most up-to-date, recent news. This may have something to do with Merkes laziness to get anything done... Or we could just blame Taz... A much better alternative...

"Hear ye, Hear ye! Ladies an' Gents of the Alliance! Today... Or a week or so ago from what I'm told... The Armies of Lordaeron vanquished another great Foe! The battle itself was relatively easy for our Champions; though the great Lazurlus was hospitalised after the fight! The Giant known as Hodir manged to fall over when trying to move to his new position above that screaming bitch Sara, thus squishing him and leaving him rather flat! Fortunately, the great Taunter of Scary Beasts and Big Women should be back in action relatively quickly! We praise our heroes, and bless a speedy recovery to Laz!"

Forum Image

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Town Crier All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: