Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

re: Echoes of Lordaeron Newsflash

New Threat Meter
KTM Threatmeter has helped us out many times, and it's become a tool without which I can't imagine to raid anymore. It has one downside however, It can only measure the threat in total or on a single mob: not the threat on each different mob. We have found a threatmeter that can do that for us, which will, hopefully, make the High King Maulgar fight a lot easier for us. The new threat meter is called Omen and is included in the Special EoL Addon Package which also contains the latest versions of Duckiebank and BigWigs and a version of VentriloMix, which brings you both Ventrilo and TeamSpeak.

Gruul next Monday
So far 24 signups of which 4 people are not certain of they can come. Some people on vacation/business trips/other RL stuff and 3 people who simply haven't signed up (shame on you!).
I would highly suggest anyone who is not certain yet or who has not signed up yet, to clear your schedule, cancel any dates and let me know that you can come!!!

Work in Progress
Felidra and Sullín are working together on making us a brandnew homemade database for maintining, updating and viewing the LuckPoints. This will make the work for the Raidleaders and me a lot easier and simpler. Three cheers for Felidra and Sullín!!! (feel free to send them in game cash or thelp them out with quests/instances as a contribution to their work)

Upcoming Events
Felidra is a busy bee nowadays cause he's also planning a fun event for us in Feralas. He doesn't wanna let us know what it is yet, though...

Also upcoming: Possibly in the second half of August: PvP Week. Forget about raiding, instancing and everything else where you need to be Holy or Protection or some other boring spec you don't wanna be. Just spec PvP and kick some horde behind! Go premade and let them see what EoL is made off.
We need some volunteers with PvP experience to lead us in the battlegrounds though.

Karazhan Progress
Ever since we cleared Karazhan for the first time (about 4 weeks ago now?) we have cleared it every week since. At first taking several days, now clearing it in two or three days. Setting up a second group has given us some slight problems so far and with the vacation here as well, we have decided to give that a pause untill we can get suficient people signed up for it, including reserves.

Cool Happy Ironically think I'll spec Holy/Prot for pvp week :P Unkillable healer ftw xD

EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D cool Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Town Crier All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: