Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eldare

re: The guild <3

To all who shared there time effort blood sweat and counteliss nights.
Forum Image

The celebration as we bathe in the glory and bright light of the Sunwell. As we toast the downfall of Kil’Jaeden and make merry with rowdy shouts and boisterous songs, maybe you notice that there seem to be more than 25 team members at the celebration!

Others have joined, guild members that have been cheering from the sidelines and had done battle earlier, helping to down previous bosses. The numbers grow at the party until we are amazed at the size of the guild – so many people working together towards the common goal.

But then, like ethereal spirits, even more people emerge through the bright light of history. Coming to life our past rises to join us. At first we don’t recognize them, our memories dim. But as they approach with smiling faces, the mist of time clears and familiar old faces become clear and close once again. Excited introductions are made to recent members who were not involved with our history. Tales are told of heroic acts performed by the members who are no longer with us. They have returned to enjoy the success that is ours – a success that is also theirs!

For just one more time we gather in the glare of the Sunwell, a massive team and our photograph is taken. The old and the new – the past and the future. The victory is shared and we wish the faded members to know how much they were, and still are, appreciated.

read more:

http://eol.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1776606&gid=3747

Last edited by Eldare on 2008/11/12 5:51; edited 1 time in total

Sullin
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

awesome pic mate.

Excellent pic Eldare.

Healing the dps is like growing flowers, at some point you just have to let them die.
Chamual
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Awesome pic!! but but but...... Muckle without his toupe!!!!

<3 echoes

Thank you to all that were a part of the epic adventure and long may it continue into Northrend and beyond!

Dont confuse Superior wizard oil with your disenchant skill.....
Avansas
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

I joined the guild in September 2007, just as we were starting Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep. Since my first raid with Echoes, I knew I was going to stay here for a long time. I still remember the guild's first Zul'aman raids, I was still on trial. Eldare making me solo the scouts just to see my DPS, and then making fun of my BoE main hand.

A lot of new members have joined, and a lot of old members have left. Despite this, the guild has still managed to keep its sense of community and family, ultimately the reason I decided to come back.

I'm hoping that with the launch of Wrath we'll see a few old members coming back. Ethoz, Dedee, Arkio, Thyra, just to name a few. People who made our raiding experience so much more fun. Who knows, maybe the mountain king himself will make an appearance.

Thank you for giving me a home on this server. You took me in when Ascendancy disbanded, and helped me to hone my PvE skills. Not to mention providing amazing lulz and the oppurtunity to kill every single boss in this expansion - Something I never thought I would ever do.

Likes forums

EoL rockzorz! simple fact : )
Golden!
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

A brilliant picture Eldare - I appreciate the amount of time, skill and work that went into creating it!
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

*hugs the guild*

*HUGS Eldarling*

I know its not my place anymore to talk about guild pride, but meh, ill preach anyway.

Looking at this picture, seeing some of the old pictures of familiar faces in gear from now and/or gear from back when I joined in autumn of 07, it makes me proud, and frankly wanting to have <Echoes of Lordaeron> over my name again..

Well done Eldare, great job putting this together, you really lightened up a bad day

- Algorath / Kyle

ps. Best of Luck in Wotlk, old friends

EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

I'm so sexy i'm in it twice.

Ever so eager to reply

Looks like it Avy :p

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Quendis
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Pure love my frfiend.
It was an bloody awesome ride to get where we got with you all.
I wouldn't want to trade the months online with you for a real life.

<3!!!!
Q.

Jump to: