Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

re: Serpentshrine Cavern

Now that we've got Gruul and Voidreaver under control it's time to look to the next challenge: Serpentshrine Cavern.
The first boss in there requires one tank in epic frost resistance gear and one tank in epic nature resistance gear. We also need two tanks in a mix 'n match of frost and nature. This needs to be crafted and takes a lot of mats. The rate the mats grinding is going now we might be able to see SSC next year.

So we all need to put in some work to make sure we can kick some ass there before the end of october. The council has conferred about this and decided it would be best to put Magtheridon on hold for now and get our eyes focusses on Serpentshrine Cavern.

I will make a post in the trade district concerning all the Resistance gear needed for SSC. (yes, I realise there was already a post there, but that was for both SSC and the Eye and only about plate, while we need leather as well).

Last edited by Saraesa / Liesje on 2007/09/27 4:13; edited 1 time in total

I can craft some leather/mail on dargno (for our melee shammy might need res gear too)

Only melee needs resistance gear btw?

At least dargno can make fire resistance gear, got to check for frost/nature gear soon

* EDIT *

Ok i've checked thott and the only leather/mail resist gear except for fire/arcane will be lvl 60 gear like from Naxx. So i think it will be either greens/blues with random enchants for the res, or just full dps/sta gear.

Ofc the jewelry will allways work as does the group buff on those necklaces.

Upping the guild post count

Quote:

Only melee needs resistance gear btw?

Only tanks need resistance gear, actually.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Town Crier All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: