Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

re: The Twilight Vanquished

64 Days ago, Echoes of Lordaeron successfully saw off the threat of Sartharion and the fearsome Twilight Drakes. The evidence of that stands below this post, a screen-shot captured to be witnessed across the ages.

On this day, new Heroes of Lordaeron stepped-forward to pick up the golden torch and bear the burden. These new heroes join what remains of the old Echoes to battle Sartharion once again. He tasted defeat as he did 64 days ago. Take a look at the two Pictures from both victories... After losing so many of it's fighting force, it was expected that Echoes would struggle, Echoes would burn, Echoes would die.

Over these past couple of months; we have lost many that would be considered the heart and soul of this guild. The lifeblood of Echoes of Lordaeron.

Over these past couple of months; we have gained so much more. A new Band of Heroes, dedicated, trust-worthy, determined, helpful and full of hope. New people to join the old in following the Spirit of EoL.

On this day, we stood together to defy expectations. We fought as a unit, with Teamwork and a dedication that would match that of the old Echoes.

To those there today, to those there on any of the nights of attempt and to those that make Echoes the guild it is today. I salute you. Pride is too small a word to explain the feeling I have at being amongst you.

Congratulations.

Forum Image

Oh, and one last thing. There's a Draenei Shaman out there who decided to steal a drake and go for a joy-ride on it. If found stuck in a tree, please return both to us. (Gz Liesje :D)

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Airsha
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Thanks for everyone who made it possible.

Specially for you Merke for putting so much hearth and soul into it. It's honour to raid together with you.

Great work everyone involved. You all deserved it and thanks for leading us so well Merke.
Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Was an Epic night guys, Thanks alot picked my mood up more than it already was so i want to say thanks,
We have now proved beyond any doubt Echoes still stands strong behind our wall of Stubborness and will do for a very long time..

Gratz guys and Grats liesje!
Keep up the good work

Forum Pet

Gratz Guyz big thumbs up

Ever so eager to reply

*large cheer* :D

Lazurlus

I was promised a picture of the guild teabagging Sarth if i wasn't there to see it...!

*shakes fist*

Amazing job everyone, keep up the good work!

Free Image Hosting at UpMyPic.com
Andromel
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

What can i say guys...seriously *&^%$£" awesome night and a well deserved kill.

Tonight i saw the EoL spirit and determination shine through and i logged off a very very happy shammie.

I look forward to getting things sorted out and getting back to raiding with you guys asap as i cant think of a better bunch of people to share my WoW time with /salute EoL

Andro.

Healing the dps is like growing flowers, at some point you just have to let them die.
Chillchaos
Chillchaos
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Epic indeed, been too long to have felt this teamwork and devotion -- mutual effort to reach that same goal..! Happy

And indeed, it's a shame some people ain't around anymore, but tonight I wouldn't want to have shared with anybody else!
That includes the ones that weren't here tonight, but did spend their time learning the fight, trying tictacs etc wink

And Merke, this one is on you.
Your burning motivation is a true asset to the guild, keep it up.

Congratulations all!

Grats guys ^^ Keep up the good work!

I luffs you guys!

Congrats to us, thanks for the great nights we spent learning this fight, the wiping never became boring for me.

I'd like to thank all, especially Taz, Merke and Liesje, you guys are the 'engine' of our raids, we're the fuel.

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

Azlannagh wrote:

Congrats to us, thanks for the great nights we spent learning this fight, the wiping never became boring for me.

You will after 4 or 5 kills :D :D

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Merke wrote:
Azlannagh wrote:

You will after 4 or 5 kills :D :D

Ye, now the boredom will start XD

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

Just a note on the boredom guys! We have all Naxx 25 Achievements to do, including Immortal. They are probably harder for us then OS was. We've also got OS:10 to throw some tries at.

Tringle
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Awesome night guys, and brilliant leading merke.

It was a great day to be part of the team with that "member" guild status. I'd like to thank everyone (especially taz for some help and pointers) yous are a dedicated bunch and I truely enjoy logging in.

Congrats guys, same again tonight to get a few more titles.

p.s. 1 Void death! :D (11 monday night)

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: