Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Jaedra

re: Our guildbank

We have a new system for a 100% in-game guildbank. There is an addon called "DuckieBank" that all members are required to download and install. Unless you refuse to use any add-ons of course.

Duckiebank is a very light-weight addon that is accessible through a button next to your mini-map. In it, you will see all the items that are currently in the bank, and it will automatically recieve updates if anything is added. If there is any item that you need, simply click the item and you can send a request for it with an added comment.

More info and download at this link:
http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/downloads/addons/guild/duckiebank/

Yours,
Archanaar
Dargno

Can you tell me what kind of items are collected so i can contribute to it?
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Everything that's not grey. If no one wants them, they will be auctioned or sold eventually.

bit overrated perhaps? I thought more like specific (resist) items or healing items... but when i can lend some cash for a good mount i can send all items i think someone can use but i'm afraid nobody will be interested in greens i find atm.... and when i asked nobody was interested in knothide leather either.
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

well, thats why we have a guildbank, someone's bound to be interested in knothide at some point. As for greens, they'll be disenchanted mostly, except for the resistance gear.

Jump to: