Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Irinia

re: Rude EoL member

I'd just like to say that one of the EoL members you have, druid name something starting with a D, Draesos or something like that, was very rude today in a pug icc 25 raid.

The master looter rolled separately for two marks of sanctification and when I won the second roll, your memeber started harassing and bullying me to give it to him because he came second on the first roll. The raid leader and master looter asked for separate rolls and the only thing I did was do as he told, and was given the item. Your member claimed the roll should always fo to the two highest rollers and that the raidleader did a mistake, but the raidleader himself didn't say anything about this, and quite on the contrary it would've been unfair to me if he changed the loot rules half way through. Anyway, he didn't and called the raid after Saurfang, and now your member has bullied and threatened me in whispers saying that he'll put me on the blacklist of this guild and some other guild as well.

Now, I'm not going to let some random person in wow get to me, but his behaviour was bad and thought you should know just in case you actually have some kind of blacklist that he's going to try and put me on.

best regards
Glorfïndel
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I'm not an officer or anything but I'd just like to apologise on behalf of the member in question. no comment However, are you sure the name started with a D and was a druid? Because I can't find anyone that fits that description in our roster; main or alt.

This will get discussed between the officers and if deemed neccessary he/she will be spoken to/punished.

Sorry this happened to you!

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Irinia

Thank you for that.

I'm pretty sure about being a druid starting with a D, but the rest of the name escapes me.
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Loot will turn even the kindest people into complete monsters who cant see anything but their own greed.
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience in a raid.

I'm an EoL Officer as well as the Druid Class Leader - I've checked our guild list to be sure and we have no level 80 Druids that have a name like that or even anyone beginning with the letter 'D'.

Unless you can provide me with the actual name of this person, there isn't much I can do, I'm afraid.

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

http://eu.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&gn=Echoes+of+Lordaeron

Could you please identify the offending member from the line up, dont worry its one way glass so they will never know its you!
Irinia

It was someone named Draeris now that I've checked on recount, but yeah, I can't see him in your roster either, so maybe I got the wrong guild. He said he's get me blacklisted with EoL and AoT, and I thought I checked his guild and saw EoL, but maybe I got that wrong.

But I'm not posting here to have him punished or anything. I just wanted to give my story in case his blacklist threat had any hold to it.
Irinia

Ah, he's in AoT.
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Draeris

AoT is where you'll wanna take this to. Good luck, its a shame some people can be such assholes sometimes in this game.

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran

I appreciate your concerns and let me assure you, we here in EoL do take the issue of ninjaing very seriously. He probably dropped our name (along with AoT) as a scare tactic, seeing as most people Alliance-side know of us.

Rest assured, we would always look into a matter such as this - we would never blindly take a stranger at their word.

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

Irinia

I'm glad to hear it because like you say you're one of the largest guilds on the alliance side and I wouldn't have liked to be in your bad books.
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

It's funny because I've never heard of the Druid in question?

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran

If it's the Draeris I'm thinking of, I knew him as a Paladin, not a Druid. It's possible it's someone else who just ninjaed his name.

Linven
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Thaeris is his main - holy paladin
Draeris is his druid alt.

Used to be in Conscience.

Can post, will post

Never knew him for such behaviour thou, was a nice guy when i was in conscience with him. but do take a talk with AoT officers about it, if u r sure it's him imo
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum