Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Saylier

re: Saylier, Blood Tank & Unholy DPS [Accepted]

catalysim wrote:
i think hes a good tank but yeah his raiding times are strange and he dont like to wipe i can call it rage quit.

and he didnt want to sell me the ring for 200g the toc 25 spell caster ring
id say no vouch for him (im joking)

Saylier wrote:
#Denize: I honestly dont think anything has changed to me since last time I applied, but when I heard about you might have a free DK spot I though to myself:

"Meaby they moved on.."

spoken to saylier recently, and he seems nice :D

that quote above is the one thing that bothers me though mate

Chatterbox

Well atleast the guild will get famous with taking him in they ll say whole day Lollollol they took saylier in after he tried every single guild on the server and always got kicked.
Let him stay the pugger he is then atleast some peeps will think Oo he is good but in a guild he makes me giggle on skill wise and always working the same way too get in the guilds^^.
I think EoL will loose the last thing too be proud on if we take peeps like him in EoL

Okay I thought id just say what I think of saylier
Pro's: Good player, Generally good tank, Knows what he is doing and has experience on most/all of the encounters.
Con's: Might just be with me but when I am attempting to lead my pugs (Thanks to cata for being a regular attendee) it seems as if he is tryna take control, can kinda be annoying sometimes.

-Grimripper, Peace out!
Saylier

GrimripperUK wrote:
Con's: Might just be with me but when I am attempting to lead my pugs (Thanks to cata for being a regular attendee) it seems as if he is tryna take control, can kinda be annoying sometimes.

Grim, I asked you once or twice if you wanted me to ask around for players and then you started to threat me with kicking me out of the group cause you were afraid I was gonna take control? :P

Look no offense, but I just dont see why you set that as a negative that I am willing to offer my help to the people I raid with.

saylier has too much HP to tank

re: Re: Saylier, Blood Tank & Unholy DPS

Hello, i have no idea if this has any meaning to the subject but i thougt i would like to share.

[RL] [80:Saylier:1]: Before we start I like to ask for the opinion of the raid if you mind me taking the Primordial Saronite's for myself? (if they drop) since I am gathering for Shadow's Edge atm

[RL] [80:Saylier:1]: and I do think that as a leader of the group I can do this, but if the whole raid is gonna hate me for it I wont

It's something from a ICC25 tonight
-Arky-
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

I don´t see any problem with that, he asked polite and if ppl were going to be against it, he wouldn´t take them.

I understand it was a stupid question to ask, but as he said, he wouldn´t do it.

And I know he´s going for the Shadow´s Edge, so atleast he had a reason to use them. But yeah, still a stupid question to ask when there´s 24 other ppl that might want them.

/Arkas
Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

alot of people seem to be finding excuses to flame him atm :P
I'm going to vouch purely on the hope of proving them wrong and that he has actually changed.

We need a Tank dont see many other applications atm so give him ago

Can post, will post

no comment

Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: Re: Saylier, Blood Tank & Unholy DPS

Lupricia wrote:
Hello, i have no idea if this has any meaning to the subject but i thougt i would like to share.

[RL] [80:Saylier:1]: Before we start I like to ask for the opinion of the raid if you mind me taking the Primordial Saronite's for myself? (if they drop) since I am gathering for Shadow's Edge atm

[RL] [80:Saylier:1]: and I do think that as a leader of the group I can do this, but if the whole raid is gonna hate me for it I wont

It's something from a ICC25 tonight

In my opinion a raid leader can enforce whatever rules they like in a pug before the raid begins, people dont have to join in if they dont like it.

But thats something else entirely I suppose.
catalysim
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

i was having a shower when he gave these rules and 2nd he went to pull stinky with out asking if evey 1 was there and stuff ... hmmm or im lazy or dunno

Saylier

Jaenus wrote:
Guys try to keep it on-topic please.

Hi Saylier, Me or Miriel will be along tomorrow to give a initial breakdown of your latest application, until then I'd like to ask everyone to please leave off on the comments, guys and girls, thanks

Is that happening? No offense, it has just taken a while now so I am getting curious :P

Quote:
i was having a shower when he gave these rules and 2nd he went to pull stinky with out asking if evey 1 was there and stuff ... hmmm or im lazy or dunno

I can't have a readycheck before every group of mobs, and yes I count Stinky & Precious as "trash mobs" so I cant really see the problem here?

I would actaully like to see him on a trial, give him another chance.
I don´t think I have been in the same guild at the same time as him, so I would like to see how he would do.

Isn´t this guild all about giving ppl a second chance? And just because he have applied 5-6 times doesn´t mean you have given him a chance, only once when he got the trial, right?

I think he have changed and his attitude have also changed, atleast when I have talked to him in whisper.

I can´t comment on tanking gear/talent/glyphs etc etc, but if you like, I could help you out with your DPS gear/talent/glyphs and so on. If you want me to, please say so and log off in your DPS gear/specc.

Vouch for a second chance!

/Arkas
catalysim
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

oh well i vouch him because hes a good friend after all

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: