Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Verokk
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

re: Víne (Resto) - Cheerleader application (Verokk) [Accepted]

Im not 100% sure whether people hate me or not for Faction Swapping, but hey, I suppose if you don't try, you dont get, so ill apply anyway. I dont really know if this is how to go about applying to be a cheerleader, but ill do it anyway Happy

It would be really nice to be able to log over and see how you guys are doing now and then, I diddnt Faction Swap with the intention of losing all of my friends, and it would be awsome to keep in contact.

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male
Nationality: English

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Víne
Race: Night elf
Class: Druid
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 17 days, 7 hours
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=V%C3%ADne
Set of glyphs used: Nourish, Rapid Rejuvination and Rejuvination
Willing to respec (to another role)? Yeah Happy
Professions and their level: Herb and Alchemy (Transmution Master) 450

What are your primary roles during a raid? Healer

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? PuGs :D

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Probably, not, this is a Cheerleader application

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 1

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? None

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? My computer is good, never felt the need to check my FPS :S

Do you ever have latency problems? Never :p

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Yuz

Are you using any other addons? Yarr

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy?

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? Its a happy druid! :D

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? 2 weeks before the release of TBC

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE, PvP, RP - PvE is.. fun Happy

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day)

Do you share your account with anybody? No

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? EoL, got kicked because I Faction Swapped my main to horde without warning :\

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty (a)

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Yes im aware of this Happy

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? To have the oppertunity to talk to friends that I have made over the last year, I cannot assure that I will be much use to the guild, but I would love the chance to be able to freely log over and have instant communication to all of my friends back on alliance Happy

Why do you think we should choose you? Everybody makes a cock of themselves at some point, im not sure if I would even accept my self back into the guild, but I deeply appreciate it if I was allowed back Happy

Who can we contact for reference*? Anyone within Echoes Happy

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? I hope I can be forgiven for ditching you to go horde, I guess if I am not accepted well, this is it it was awsome knowing you guys and a pleasure to raid with you, there have been highs and lows of my EoL experience, however looking back the reason that im not another Warfrog of SSL is down to you guys picking me up all thoes months ago and turning me into something that understands PvE, for that I will forever be in your debt and hate me or not I will always love EoL.

If I do not get accepted, Arkas, it has been awsome, to say the least, knownig you however I guess this is the end of the line, ill make sure see you now and then in Dalaran on Verokk however I guess I dont have a reason to log onto my Alts.
-Arky-
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

VOUCH!!!

Do I have to say more? Awesome guy and I would love him still in the guild.

It´s been a huge pleasure raiding with you and hopefully we´ll do it again in the future.

Accept him NOW!

/Arkas
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Swap shitty rejuv glyph for WG then we'll talk.

Nice goodbye post you left btw? confused

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Linven
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Faction changing without warning or without even saying goodbye in a proper thread, is a bad thing to do in my book.

Other than that, I enjoyed your company, can't see why we couldn't fit you as cheerleader.

EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I'd vouch but i find lack of goodbye post rather insulting

Chatterbox

He did say goodbye though in gchat Happy

Raszagal
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Riha. wrote:

And the fact that I gave you - very recently - 2 primordials for free, thinking it was helping you out (and hence the guild). Then you just decide to go...

Ras

Raszagal wrote:
Riha. wrote:

And the fact that I gave you - very recently - 2 primordials for free, thinking it was helping you out (and hence the guild). Then you just decide to go...

Ras

He gave me 1 back, Raz, i mailed it to you.

Upping the guild post count

He might have said goodbye in the gchat, but in my book thats not really enough.

I wont make a decission just yet as to wether we will give you a cheerleader spot or not.

I can't help but wonder why you want one? Is it so that you can easily come back when you find that where your going is not what you thought it was?

Norriel
The Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Ill respect your decision what ever it may be, I understand not posting on the forum about me leaving was a stupid thing to do. I left because I got the chance to be with a previous guild at the same time when all of my friends in real life started playing again, In all fairness EoL isnt the same as it used to be raid wise and I wasnt getting as many raids as I hoped for, additionally I know a certain paladin that was waiting for a meele dps spot to open up who desperatly wants a spot back in EoL. I found that with all of the circumstances present that now was the time to leave. Also I was getting quite a lot of QQ from guild members and was ending up in arguements because of the activities that I do in real life, when all came to all I found that Faction Transfering was in the best of the guild and in my interests.

I want a cheerleader spot in EoL because the majority of my friends on alliance side are within the guild, I diddnt expect that I would have to ditch them because I wanted to Faction Swap. I feel that I can still be a benefit to the guild, if not more of a benefit as a cheerleader than I was when I was a member. I will not be transfering back to alliance from my DK if I fail my trial in tainted so any ideas that this is a back up plan are wrong.
Shamarice
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Verokk wrote:
Also I was getting quite a lot of QQ from guild members and was ending up in arguements because of the activities that I do in real life, when all came to all I found that Faction Transfering was in the best of the guild and in my interests.

I just want to take this part since it's a little out of context in my opinion you had an argument with some guild members because you didn't want to join a ICC25 LK Wipe Night but when we couldn't get the correct synergy for such a raid we decided to fresh clear it and you suddenly could come, where you openly admitted in that discussion you where there for pure personal gain as epix and that the penalty you received for canceling the Main LK raid you saw no further use to raid since the penalty prohibited you to get any loot.

( If you want i think i still have the logs somewhere about the discussion )

Either way you got an argument because some people including myself are of opinion that that kinda behavior is pulling EoL down both progress wise as mentality wise, next thing i heard was you left and faction changed.

Now to get on subject since this will be the first and last post from me in this application, i see no reason for you to get a cheerleader spot just because you have some friend ( you have a friends list for that ) i kinda stand by my opinion that if you cannot help the guild on wipe nights you shouldn't be in the guild anyway.

Can post, will post

I did not fully understand that reply, Dune, however I seem to get from it that you think that I had an arguement about not wanting to go to LK 25? Thats a heap of bollocks tbh, I have spent like 1 day and a half wiping with EoL on 25 man LK and I find it highly disappointing that you say anything of the sort, you may of misunderstood the comments that I were making which were that I did not understand why Merke was content on carrying on the LK 25 man raid when like half the people diddt show up. There was something said about what people find fun about raiding, and I made a comment that I raid to get gear, which at the end of the day is what it is all about, im not a loot whore and I dont ninja anything, however raiding with no reward is pointless, and would stop and progression at all. Besides, the QQ that I was talking about was not about this incident.
Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

is eet the Water polo jokes? :P you realise its all fun and laughs and we love you really right?

Can post, will post

It got annoying when random puggers started calling me gay >.>
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Random puggers are random and should just be ignored.

Really verokk you where a good player and the way you left was a little annoying but-....

Will finish later hairdresser is here
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: