Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
GrimripperUK
Found the forum!

re: Grimripper - Elemental Shaman [Declined]

REAL LIFE

Sex:Male
Nationality:English

CHARACTER

PVE

Name:Grimripper
Race:Draenei
Class:Shaman
Level:80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game):25 Days, 13 Hours, 29 minutes, 25 seconds and counting.
Talent Built(Armory link please):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Grimripper
Set of glyphs used:
Major: Totem of Wrath, Lighting Bolt, Flame Shock
Minor: Astral Recall, Renewed Life, Water Shield
Willing to respec (to another role)? At the moment my Restoration off-spec is for PvP but I can easily change it to PvE. I have all the gear for it (4 piece tier 10).
Professions and their level:
Alchemy 450 (Potion Master)
Jewelcrafting 409

What are your primary roles during a raid? My primary role is too stay alive because if it doesnt matter how much dps you do if you eat the floor 1 minute into the fight. I should be using my totems to benefit the raid.

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences?
Original
Molten Core - Cleared
AQ20 - Cleared
Zul Gurub - Cleared
Onyxia - Cleared
The Burning Crusade
Karazhan - Cleared
Gruul - Cleared
Wrath of the Lich King
Naxxramas - Cleared
Ulduar - Cleared
Trial of the Crusader - Cleared
Icecrown Citadel - 9/12, Valthira, Sindragosa and Lich King left although I have knowledge of the Valthira and Sindragosa fights and just the tactics for Lich King.

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Yes although I think the problem last time was I was raiding too much and signing to every raid a week so I think this time I will sign to less.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? I am willing to participate in upto 4 raids a week.

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? The Crimson Hall (10 Player) I chose this achivement because it was done in a pug in which we lost a healer so we were going with 9 man and we wiped a few times by the time we finally got it down it must of been about 01:00 server time... I think that this shows dedication.

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? I am getting around 20-30 FPS in Dalaran and raid instances.

Do you ever have latency problems? Very rarely if I do its usually because my mum is downloading off Big Fish Games :-D so I just ask her to take the downloads off and it sorts it.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/829139239.png

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Ofcourse I literally have all of them anyway.

Are you using any other addons? Grid and Skada.

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment. http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2597/wowscrnshot051510202908.jpg just after Deathbringer Saurfang 10 man.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Yes I will.

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? My character is a pacifist who often gets emotional and does not like to fight except if the situation demands so.

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? Around 4-5 years ago.

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? I could improve by getting better gear to improve my dps.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE, PvP and then RP.
I like PvE the most generally because I like things that require teamwork and alot of dedication to achieve your goal.
PvP because I like to thunderfuck people :-).
RP last because I never really RP so I cant really comment on how good it is.

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) I usually play just for raids on weekdays just because I study quite alot atm.

Do you share your account with anybody? Nope.

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them?
Echoes of Lordaeron - I was kicked, because I was idiotic.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty I find them cute although I presume they would be tasty with there porky bellys... *drools*.

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Like I said above... cute until tasted otherwise.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? Because I am bored of pugging raids and I want to work with other people like myself who dont mind wiping and generally have a passion for raiding.

Why do you think we should choose you? Because I am dedicated to what I do and will do what it takes to get the job done.

Who can we contact for reference*? Generally people who have been in my ICC pugs they probably know me best.

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?
I often play on my Xbox 360 so add me up Grimripper UK and I can headshot you with me Intervention.
Shamarice
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

He applied to some friends Guild on my previous server so i checked him out back then, in his defense he also openly admitted there he got failed here due to his own stupid actions.

I think he learned of it, for being honest about it on a totally different server to totally different people when he could have lied to make him look better he spoke the truth, this tells me he learned from it.

Only because of that i will already give him a vouch for a second chance.

Chatterbox

I'm pretty sure he already applied (and got trial?) here before dune. Can't remember why he left but it wasn't due to fail.

From what i remember he was a good guy so /vouch

"Mmmm....Undead Death Knights" *drool* - Quoted from Jaenus
Shamarice
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Posner™ wrote:
I'm pretty sure he already applied (and got trial?) here before dune. Can't remember why he left but it wasn't due to fail.

From what i remember he was a good guy so /vouch

He got a trial in Feb 2010 in EoL, and Failed it for using another account who was a member to check his initiate topic.

That's what was i said in my post and what i was referring to with to be honest.

Chatterbox

sorry dune, didnt read your post right then Happy, took it as he did some stupid stuff in that guild ^^

"Mmmm....Undead Death Knights" *drool* - Quoted from Jaenus
Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Nice guy done alot of pugs with him and not beein unimpressed so vouch from me he knows his stuff

I know that my word dosen't count alot, but I have a very large experience with this guy, and from what I know he is a great player and he is very nice to be around with, also doing a great job in the pugs I've been in with him - both being a great leader/assistent and very well skillwise, he has my respect.

Huge vouch from my side if that matters to anyone! wink

Hi Grim

I havent got time tonight to do a full post but I will tomorrow.

Ras

Initiate chatterbox

I can´t say I was impressed by his DPS in tonights ICC 25 PuG.

But he seem like a nice guy though.

/Arkas
GrimripperUK
Found the forum!

Okay thanks ras, I am currently on 82 frost so after my ICC10 tomorrow or sunday I should be able to get my 4th piece of elemental tier 10 :-D.

Grimripper, Peace out!
GrimripperUK
Found the forum!

Just wondering Arkas, which boss was this... If it was festergut then yeh my bad I was mostly focusing my efforts into shouting over vent where I wanted spores too go. I died on Deathbringer aswell *sigh*.
Raszagal
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Make sure you go for head, chest, shoulders and hands. Legs you can craft much better or if you're lucky, get BiS from Proff 25.

Ras

Found the forum!

Well I got sanctified legs from VoA 25 so I cant really turn them down and yes my last part will be the head.
Blazeman / Shiv
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Don't invite him, he plays CoD too much, WoW will only further ruin his life

Good day
~Shiv

(Enough off the troll comments)

He, from what i know is a exeptional player, as i dont play anymore i am not up t date with the current game know how, all i can vouch for is his skills...so thats what im doing :D

Shiv out.

Famous quotes from Mystikal:

Derdriu, should you die, my mockery will be both unending and merciless.
Mystikal has Died.

"Mystikal, move move!"
"IM MOVING. SHUT UP!!"

"Fuck you, Shiv"

...Whilst running random heroics, Halls of Stone comes up.
"Awww, fucking Balls of Stone, I hate this place"
GrimripperUK
Found the forum!

Sorry whats that you got killed by a AA-12 on terminal.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: