Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Fartherwho

re: Fatherwho - blood tank [Declined]

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male
Nationality: English

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Fatherwho
Race: Human
Class: Death Knight
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 30 days,1 hour, 54 mins, 57
Talent Built(Armory link please): -http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Fatherwho
Set of glyphs used: - glyph of vampiric blood, glyph of Horn of the Winter, glyph of death strike, glyph of raise dead, glyph of death and decay and glyph of pestilence
Willing to respec (to another role)? Yes, i would be able to go frost dps as i got icc 25 weps and some off set and can gather t9 in a day for it.
Professions and their level: Mining 450 , jc 414 the gold i was gona use to level it up i spent of a choppa, my bad mistake

What are your primary roles during a raid? My roles is to tank. i take the focus of the mobs and dont let their wrath kill any one, well hopefully

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences?
ICC 10 - done all up to the Lich king and have attempted lk, managing to get to 37% before we wiped.
ICC 25- done first wing, second wing and blood princes
Cleared toc 10 and 25
got up to faction champs on togc 10 ( in a pug)
Uldie 25, done the first 3 bosses,
Uldie 10- done 10 bosses and attempted algalon but didn’t manage to make it

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. yes i can make those times

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? i can participate in all raids in the week .

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? umm i have many raid achievements but most people have them to so I don’t really have any difficult ones.

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? dala 30 fps, icc 25 getting 21 fps , and icc 10 40 fps and my graphics is on the high setting in the video options.

Do you ever have latency problems? Very rare

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? yes i can

Are you using any other addons? - here’s all my addons- recount, Omnicc, omen , atlas, gladius, Deadly boss mod

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment. - http://img52.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot041210200019.jpg/ - all my skills past 5 on the numbers around bound to keys around wasd, ( not a keyboard turner) but they easy to get at. and yes i do click my cool downs.
RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? - yes

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? - Loves adventure, never scared of a challange and will not back down no matter what at a duel or a boss fight.

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? Started playing in summer 2008 on a differnt server as horde.

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? Not really sure what i can improve on as i think im decent at most things.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? Pve I like the most as it is working as a team and once youve all worked together theirs nothing better than downing a new boss. Pvp is my second most liked as it is another team game. You have to work as a team to reach the goal. and Rp i have nevered tried it

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day)
I play wow to much that i lost track how often i play and really it can depend if I want to go out or stay in
Do you share your account with anybody? No never will and don’t plan to.

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Disillusion i was in - i didnt get on with one of the tanks and when i got teamed with him we didn’t seem to get along. we tired but i left so he can be happy and i can be happy.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty cute ( used to be a gnome)

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! cool a gnome leader.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? I would like to raid a bit more and progress more in icc or in any raid

Why do you think we should choose you? - I have patience, will never leave the raid if it goes bad, i try 100% where ever i go to perform my best

Who can we contact for reference*? Grimripper and people who have been in his pugs

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? ty for taking time in reading my app.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
GrimripperUK
Found the forum!

Just thought id throw in my 2 cent.. Well experienced tank, good geared and I think he would be a valuable asset to your guild.
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Vouch against, seen him running around flameing RPers and generaly being an egit in /s

Not the kind of person I'd like to be guilded with really
Fartherwho

flaming rps, dont recall me doing that if i can say

Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I'm not 100% sure, but he got kicked from Disillusion over an incident involving a Great Black Mammoth, or so I heard

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Fartherwho

no i never got kicked from disilusion, that was trauma

Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

That's what happends when I start 'hearing' stuff :p

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Fartherwho

xd

Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: Re: Fatherwho - blood tank

Fartherwho wrote:

Professions and their level: Mining 450 , jc 414 the gold i was gona use to level it up i spent of a choppa, my bad mistake

You got the chopper over a month ago, so really how long does it take you to farm gold?

Also you are a miner it shouldnt even cost you money to level jewelcrafting, you should be makeing money from it!
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Im gonna be blunt. He is a dick and I dont like him. That aside..

Seems to be a clicker aswell. cant say anything about his skills never seen him play. getting kicked from a bad guild such as trauma isnt very good.

Potential ninja, not really good for the guild either.
Sorry to say im fairly sure there are no Dk spots available at this time.

GL luck with the app?

didnt you apply once before? ill check.
Edit: couldnt find the app, so you didnt apply before obviously. But I have a faint memory of it. :S

Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Sötpojke wrote:
Im gonna be blunt. He is a dick and I dont like him.

Sot I never realised that I actualy liked you so much
Fartherwho

coz i ninjed mate thats why i got kicked you fool

Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Fartherwho wrote:

did I say otherwise?

Saylier

I just can't figure out why you are gemming 20 Expertise when you are already soft capped, and not even with Stamina inc.

I can recommend you to get Tuskar's on boots for the 8% speed it provides which should be very benefitical for you in many encounters (Icecrown Citadel, Trial of The Crusader etc.)

Replace the agility enchant on your cloak with 225+ armor aswell (wins! Happy) and btw why are you wearing the DPS version of the Ashen Verdict's ring? confused

Fartherwho wrote:

Definately a great first impression. Disvouch.

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: