Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
dreamdust.melee
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

re: Hessy - Doomkin [Accepted]

Hesrod wrote:
I Have been out of Rumsey for around 3 weeks now

I Wasn't Invited to raids, I think is was my lacking gear.

Since I left my gear has increase Dramaticly

Haha keep on with the lies...

Hessy first was one of the crew of rumsey in ulduar times we took him on all raids then he turned too alts and wanted always *gear* them also in thse days we had ALOT problems if his bro could help him too set his addons since he dint even know how they worked.
After this rumsey grown and grown and hessy was not online for months then when he came back on first 1or 2 raids we just dint had a spot for him and after that i found out he was applying too unfinised so we removed him

IF you take hessy in youll find out you re self he is average raider pops in raids alot then be gone for long time and youll probaly find out he is playing horde or other stuff till MR thinks hey i can gear up my boomkin again and then he comes back and claim *his* raid spot

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron.

During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Merke, Sullin, Miriel, Mystikal, Jaenus) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Congrats on your trial.

I see you've made most of the changes offered and worked on your reps for better enchants.

You are still running with [Tears of the Vanquished] according to the Armoury. If this is true, then I want your first act to be grinding the emblems to buy [Sundial of the Exiled] . I do not want to see you running the Tears trinket in one of our raids.

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: