Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Ikinio aka Gaardsholt
Initiate
Found the forum!

re: ikinio apply [Accepted]

REAL LIFE

Sex:male
Nationality:denmark

CHARACTER

PVE

Name:Ikinio
Race:human
Class:warlock
Level:80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game):71days 0 hour 28 min. 31 sec
Talent Built(Armory link please):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Ikinio
Set of glyphs used: major: [Glyph of Conflagrate] - [Glyph of Immolate] - [Glyph of Incinerate]! minor: [Glyph of Kilrogg]_ [Glyph of Drain Soul]
Willing to respec (to another role)?: ofc
Professions and their level:tailor and enchant both 450

What are your primary roles during a raid? doing some kick ass dps

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? did some SSC/The eye/kara/abit of BT .. and in WOTLK : naxx/EoE/OS3D/uldar/toc10/25 TogC10 (only a little) and a few bosses in ICC 10/25

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday.: dont know for sure atm.. but il try attemt 4 raid a week

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 2-3

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? that would be my OS3D 10 man. and ofc thee fact i have some achievment in Icc

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances?30

Do you ever have latency problems? nope

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? yep

Are you using any other addons?not really no

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.http://www.myupload.dk/handleupload/1f84ae04b2fcb91241d9a915ae33a0731275845686

[b]RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? yes

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? im a nice and freindly warlock Happy (and yes.. warlock can be nice)

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW?close to a year after wow came out

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? im a great dps that wanna learn new stuff abut my class (not that i dont kow anything) and willing to help out were i can

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why?
PVE
pvp
RP
i like pve becouse u need to work together as a team. pvp i like but nothing i work hard in., RP i do for s wiht my mate´s

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day)5-10 each day if i can

Do you share your account with anybody?nobody

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? real men wear pink. left becouse i wanted to try somthing new in the game

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty
a and c :P
Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one!that sound great :D

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
becouse i think you guys are a nice group of ppl and i think that the guild would be a great place for me to develop and make new friend. if i can get some raiding XP thats just a bonus to me
Why do you think we should choose you?
becouse im a great guy to play with and i dont fool around in raid.
Who can we contact for reference*?
piccalo/ xerodent(zetox) /gallenodel

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?nothing els then i hope that u can use me Happy
Azade1
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

what is wrong with the people on this server and the bolds???

Denize
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Haai there,

I am Denize, one of the locks and would like to make some comments.

Your talents for Destro i would reccoment to put the 3 points you got now in demonic embrace in improved imp since nowadays our imp does like almost 10% of our total dps.
Glyph are fine.

The afflicition talent i will leave that to Sullin, our classleader, i did not eaten cheese from that tbh wink

Your raidexperience worries me a bit, try to work infront.
Read tictacs and try to be as prepared you can. Do ask others if your unsure about things.

Nice to see you have both proffesions that will help you output more dps.

Your gear seems pretty oke, trinkets are oldfasion but i guess you figured that and keep trying to improve that.

The rest i am gonna leave to our classleader and others.
I wish you good luck with your applacation Happy

Ikinio aka Gaardsholt
Initiate
Found the forum!

re: ikinio apply

Quote:

tbh dont know why u ask that.

and abute my talent tree in destro..
that nice to know that the imp do that much damage :D il respecc asap when i come on Happy
the trinket problem is.. erm.. i have been unlucke with the drop tbh..
raid XP im a fast learner.. and i dont mind asking for help or what to do in a raid Happy so its not going to be a prob on the tac in HM ect Happy

regards ikinio
Paktaï
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Denize wrote:
i did not eaten cheese from that wink

>_> Translating dutch expression into english fails hun "-_-

and .. if you do ... atleast make sure the english itself is spelled and grammar wise okay? <3

anyways GL with the application ! ;)

Denize
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Galsif / Silentdead wrote:
Denize wrote:

and .. if you do ... atleast make sure the english itself is spelled and grammar wise okay? <3

Bite me

Paktaï
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Denize wrote:
Galsif / Silentdead wrote:
Denize wrote:

Bite me

I will next time I come over! *wink wink*

but lets stop the trolling now before we get the forum police on our ass :P

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: Re: ikinio apply

gaardsholt wrote:
Quote:

tbh dont know why u ask that.

The fact that you filled out the template all in bold ;) It's not the easiest application to read Happy

EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Nice Tat.

Famous quotes from Mystikal:

Derdriu, should you die, my mockery will be both unending and merciless.
Mystikal has Died.

"Mystikal, move move!"
"IM MOVING. SHUT UP!!"

"Fuck you, Shiv"

...Whilst running random heroics, Halls of Stone comes up.
"Awww, fucking Balls of Stone, I hate this place"
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Blazeman / Shiv wrote:
Nice Tat.

Not really.

What Azade means is not something hard. although I think I failed at it too.. somewhat at least.

BOLD

not bold

Difference is [.b][/b.] (without dots). and not typing that at all.

Chillchaos
Chillchaos
EoL-Veteran

Denize wrote:
...i did not eaten cheese from that...

Too pro..!

Lubb ya hun, you really made my day! <3

Quite a good performance in our ICC10 yesterday. Did well on Marrowgar heroic (although Marrow decided he was going to zerg the healers repeatedly yesterday >_>), unlike the other warlock *shudder*

Paid attention on vent for the most part, some of the CCs on DW could have been faster, not a huge problem though.

Wouldn't mind seeing how you do on the other fights Happy

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

Hey there Ikinio. Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron.

Im the Recruitment Officer and I shall be dealing with your application.
Sullin is your Class Representative and he should be around pretty soon to look over your character, but meanwhile I will take a quick glance.

- At the moment we are looking for good and skilled Warlocks to make our tanks cry because the over agro so much ;) And perhaps you might be our guy for that job?

- You didn’t manage the bold which is a pity, as I’ve said before it makes the application a little harder do read.

- I was in the raid with you the other day, and you seemed like an okay lock to me, don’t remember you dieing to stupid stuff, nor over agroing and getting your self or others killed that way.

- You say that you started playing wow like a year after it came out, so if you haven’t been raiding then what have you been doing? And have you been in Real Men Wear Pink all that time? (I don’t remember them back in vanilla wow).

- Your raid experience look okay to me, however it is lacking a bit after the first part of ICC. Im sure you will be able to pick up quick Happy as long as you read up on tactics.

Quote:
Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday.: dont know for sure atm.. but il try attemt 4 raid a week

To clear something out, you don’t know what days you can attempt? Or you don’t know if you can raid from 19:00 – 23:00? Happy
And on a side note, our minimum for required raids are 2 a week, so you will have to make at least two Happy

- The gear I will let Sullin evaluate, and I don’t have much comment to your reputation because you don’t lack any :P

When Sullin has given his opinion, and possible issues has been solved I shall give my verdict as whether you will get a trial or not.

Good Luck with your application!

- Norriel
The Recruiter.

PS: where in Jutland are you from? And your not the type of person who cast endless of inssults after people from Sealand right? *eyes*

Initiate
Found the forum!

re: ikinio apply

Quote:
don’t remember you dieing to stupid stuff, nor over agroing and getting your self or others killed that way.
that i know.. and trust.. my forhead is blue and yellow now from banging my head down the keyboard :P i know i died to some stupid stuff..

Quote:
To clear something out, you don’t know what days you can attempt? Or you don’t know if you can raid from 19:00 – 23:00?

i can raid from 19:00 to all night :D

and ofc.. i will improve as much as i can if i get a trial..
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

Miriel/Norrinja wrote:

PS: where in Jutland are you from? And your not the type of person who cast endless of inssults after people from Sealand right? *eyes*

*eyes*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: