Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Cásh

re: Cásh's apply [Declined]

REAL LIFE

Sex:male
Nationality:Danish

CHARACTER

PVE

Name:Cásh
Race:Human
Class:Death Knight
Level:80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game):80 days
Talent Built(Armory link please):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=C%C3%A1sh&group=1
Set of glyphs used:Glyph of the Ghoul, Glyph of dark death, Glyph of icy touch
Willing to respec (to another role)? Aye, ofc.
Professions and their level: 450 skinning, and dont got another, just call me slacker :p

What are your primary roles during a raid? Dpsing

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? icc10 12/12 and done 5/12 in 25 mans but know pritty much tacs for 12/12 there too.. toc10/25 5/5

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. I can raid till 23:00 two times in the weekdays, and to later in the weekends.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? im willing to raid everyday

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? Kingslayer, shows that i know tacs for whole icc10 :p

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? im running with around 60 fps.

Do you ever have latency problems? Never

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Yes

Are you using any other addons? Only pvp addons.

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment. Can't

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? i wont RP, d/w

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? I think my char got pritty good personality, i made loads of pugs some time ago, and pritty much all were whisping me if i could make a new raid and so on, so i think its good :d

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? Just after tbc came out

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? I could improve in your progress raids, im willing to wipe alot:p and i can offer a awsome dps.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE, PvP and then RP. I like PvE cus when you kill a boss you progressed on in like a week or so, and you finally get it down your all getting so happy, and also the exeting about the loots from each boss. I also PvP alot cus i find it fun, and you allways have to thing new.

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) Alot, from 2-10 hours a day

Do you share your account with anybody? Nope.

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Closed Circle. I dont really know, all the players who were in the 10 man core stopped playing or something like that, so the raiding in the guild is just going down...

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty SEXY! :p haha

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Ofc is it ok.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? Cus i want to join a good raid guild, and i know some faces in the guild too, and i heared alot of good stuff about the guild/players in it.

Why do you think we should choose you? Cus im a nice guy, know how to paly the game and a good dps'er :p

Who can we contact for reference*? Rowtag, Kokya, Kodex, Anyá, Kataah, Beezy, Derekv, Lukó and Stentorion.

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? Not really, exept that im not 100% sure if i would leave CC, atm im really thinking about it, but first of all i will see how this apply goes. I also got a tank OS, witch i am gearing up atmItem Name Will Appear Here

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Saylier

DPS'ing is not really my area of expertise, but here are a few things that caught my eyes:
- You miss one more blue gem for your Meta to work, I recommend you to put [Nightmare Tear's] on your weapon to replace the 25 spell penetration gem (which is for PvP).
- You are not using prober enchants on your boots, neither your shoulders, I really really recommend you to get exalted with The Sons of Hodir asap to get the best enchant possible on your shoulders ;) - also there is a better enchant for your boots called Tuskar's Vitality which provides you with 15 stamina and a 8% speed increase, exellent for you when raiding in Icecrown Citadel! (and if you absolutely want the AP enchant, you can at least put in the 32 one).
- Get a ride of Reaping, it dosen't follow that specc - instead, use them to finish your Icy Talons up to 5/5 and the two last points for Endless Winter.
- You are using the wrong enchant for your cloak, replace Major Agility with 23 haste, that's what you need.
- You will probably also have to replace those PvP bracers as soon as possible, since you are going to do PvE with us if you join the guild.

Just a few advice's that might help you alot ;)

Good luck with your application!

Last edited by Saylier on 2010/06/06 13:17; edited 1 time in total

whats up cash your in a closed circle you cant get out now =SS twisted twisted hes a nice guy and verry active and his exp is nice too. cant say more then this =S

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

I dont wanna be harsh but you might wanna read up on what we are looking for before applying Happy

Currently recruiting:

* Paladin (Holy) 1 (Small chance of getting in)
* Priest (Holy) 2-3
* Priest (Disc) 1
* Priest (Shadow) 1
* Druid (Balance) 1
* Druid (Restoration) 1-2
* Mage 2-3
* Warlock 1-2
* Hunter 1-2
* Shaman (Restoration) 1-2
* Shaman (Elemental) 1-2
* Shaman (Enhance) 1 (Small chance of getting in)

Updated 06-06-2010

I shall Evaluate your application later.

Norriel
The Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

Heya Cásh,

I´ll take a look at your a character and give you some advice.

Gear: You´re way under hit cap and over expertise cap. You use gloves with ArP when you´re half way under hit cap, why?
I suggest you try get the necklace from Lady Deathwhisper 25 to lose some expertise and gain some more hit that you -really- need.
Replace the PvP bracers -asap-, suggest you try get the one from Gunship 25 to get some more hit.

Enchants/gems: Replace the spell pen in your weapon to +10 all stat. You don´t need any spell pen for PvE and this is a raiding guild.
Change the cloak enchant to +23 Haste and boots enchant to Turskarr´s Vitality.

Talent/glyphs: The specc is more than fail. The Unholy sub-frost specc you don´t want to use Reaping but instead use those points in Endless Winter and the last point in Icy Talons.
Glyphs look fine.

Professions: What the hell? Are you going to level them? If you are, change them to something usefull instead, like JC/BS or JC/Engi.

Raiding experience: You have cleared everything on 10man, that´s good. Bit low on 25man, but it´s basicly the same.

I´m really not impressed with what I can see. No decent professions, using PvP item, wrong gem and enchants.
And the most important thing, he´s way under hit cap.

I just love ppl who don´t know how to copy, space and write.

He´s a bit too young aswell.

No vouch.

/Arkas
Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

WTF is up with all the Danish DKs nowadays?? Youre like the 3rd in 2 days who plays DK come from denmark and are 16 or younger. Does Deathknight apply ALOT to danish boys?

To young imo,no vouch.

Maniok wrote:
WTF is up with all the Danish DKs nowadays?? Youre like the 3rd in 2 days who plays DK come from denmark and are 16 or younger. Does Deathknight apply ALOT to danish boys?

To young imo,no vouch.

Watch your mouth or I come after you.. twisted twisted

I know he is a pvp player, I also did a ICC 10 with him, then he had dual frost, although never bothered to check his gems/enchants. played with him some before I joined echoes. mostly on his warrior cuz the dk was horde back then.

I know for sure his dps is good, couldn't beat me but well, should he?

@saylier, Maní has a point. ;)

Saylier

Sötpojke wrote:
@saylier, Maní has a point. ;)

Yeh I know, just kidding ;) But that dosen't mean we are -all- like each other, forexample I am not the same as Genghus or any other sixteen year old Death Knight..

Anyways that's OT, back to the subject! :P

If you just do all that stuff Arkas wrote you, you have all what you need, and then he might even reconsidering rather that he wants to vouch for you, or not..

Good luck mate! (we danish boys gotta stick together aye ;))

Hey there Cásh. Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron.

Im the Recruitment Officer and I shall be dealing with your application.
Majandra (plus others) is your Class Representative and he should be around pretty soon to look over your character, but meanwhile I will take a quick glance.

- We are pretty full on melee as it is, however if you are able to respect tank when needed, have the gear for it and the experience we might be able to let you in. However the chances are small as it is.

- You managed to fuck up the bold, and then you managed to make it all not be bold :/ ahwell.
Your overall application is not that impressive, and as you can see below, I have a couple of comments and questions to some of your answers.
Your raid experience is okay, however I get the feeling that you have only really raided ICC and not really that much anything else. You do have some achievements from Ulduar and close to none from ToC, which is a bit disappointing.
You have killed the Lich King which is a plus, but that’s about the only plus I can find sorry.

Quote:
Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. I can raid till 23:00 two times in the weekdays, and to later in the weekends.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? im willing to raid everyday.

We have a minimum of 2 raids a week, so as long as you can make those two raids 19:00-23:00 it’s fine, however if we put you on Wednesday, Thursday, Monday and you can only raid till 23:00 on two of them, then there is a problem. If you sign for 4 raids you commit to those 4 raids from 19:00-23:00 no matter the days Happy is that something you can commit to?

Quote:
Are you using any other addons? Only pvp addons.

If your using addons like Carbonite or Gearscore, note down that during raid time these must be turned off, no matter if your in the raid or not.

Quote:
It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? i wont RP, d/w

Read the question again, you don’t really answer it Happy

Quote:
Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? I think my char got pritty good personality, i made loads of pugs some time ago, and pritty much all were whisping me if i could make a new raid and so on, so i think its good :d

Think you miss understood this question Happy

Quote:
What areas do you think you could improve in and why? I could improve in your progress raids, im willing to wipe alot:p and i can offer a awsome dps.

Its great that your willing to wipe a lot, but what areas do you think you can improve on? Like getting better at doing your rotations, or learning another spec?

- You Inscription is very low, you wanna level this one up, however I think theres other professions for you that will improve your DPS. I hope you have another level 80 with exaulted Sons of Hodir rep, because if you don’t, you have a lot of work in front of you. I want you to at least be revered or to have another level 80 with exaulted before I can consider you for a trial.

When Majandra has given his opinion, and possible issues has been solved I shall give my verdict as whether you will get a trial or not.

Good Luck with your application!

- Norriel
The Recruiter.

re: Re-apply

Aye, i understand that, but i am willing to lvl some professions up, get some new enchants and maybe a new spec, i like the one i use (its pritty nice dps).
The things about my hit cap and exp cap is cus i just got some new gears, but i will fix that in a few days.

I want you to at least be revered or to have another level 80 with exaulted before I can consider you for a trial.

I will get the rep asap i can.

We have a minimum of 2 raids a week, so as long as you can make those two raids 19:00-23:00 it’s fine, however if we put you on Wednesday, Thursday, Monday and you can only raid till 23:00 on two of them, then there is a problem. If you sign for 4 raids you commit to those 4 raids from 19:00-23:00 no matter the days is that something you can commit to?

I can make two raids in the weekdays from 19:00 - 23:00 but if like you said, but me raids Wednesday, Thursday and Monday, i can't stay to 23:00 one of the raids. I wont sign for more raids that i can join, and if i will sign for one i only can stay to 22:00 i will tell a officer.

We are pretty full on melee as it is, however if you are able to respect tank when needed, have the gear for it and the experience we might be able to let you in. However the chances are small as it is.

My tank gear ain't the best, but i got alot of experience from bakc in the ulda days, but i am upgrading my tank gear as much as i can.

re: Re: Re-apply

Aye, i understand that, but i am willing to lvl some professions up, get some new enchants and maybe a new spec, i like the one i use (its pritty nice dps).
The things about my hit cap and exp cap is cus i just got some new gears, but i will fix that in a few days.

I want you to at least be revered or to have another level 80 with exaulted before I can consider you for a trial.

We have a minimum of 2 raids a week, so as long as you can make those two raids 19:00-23:00 it’s fine, however if we put you on Wednesday, Thursday, Monday and you can only raid till 23:00 on two of them, then there is a problem. If you sign for 4 raids you commit to those 4 raids from 19:00-23:00 no matter the days is that something you can commit to?

I can make two raids in the weekdays from 19:00 - 23:00 but if like you said, but me raids Wednesday, Thursday and Monday, i can't stay to 23:00 one of the raids. I wont sign for more raids that i can join, and if i will sign for one i only can stay to 22:00 i will tell a officer.

We are pretty full on melee as it is, however if you are able to respect tank when needed, have the gear for it and the experience we might be able to let you in. However the chances are small as it is.

My tank gear ain't the best, but i got alot of experience from bakc in the ulda days, but i am upgrading my tank gear as much as i can.

re: Re: Re-apply

-Arky-
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

Please log in before posting.

And what´s up with these 3 last posts?

/Arkas
per345

re: Cásh's apply

Aye sorry, the two re-palyes fucked up, my mistake, and coudn't delete them.. :/

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: