Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Szaby

re: Deadkid apply [declined]

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male
Nationality:Hungarian

CHARACTER

Name: Deadkid
Race: Gnome
Class: Mage
Level: 80

Played Time: 51 days 10 hors 57 minutes
Talent Built:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Deadkid
Set of glyphs used: Glyph of Arcane Blast, Glyph of Mana Gem, Glyph of Arcane Missiles, Glyph of Slow Fall
Willing to respec: frost
Professions and their level: Herbalism:450 Tailoring:450

What are your primary roles during a raid? dps

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? tried all bosses in icc10 done some icc10 hms, icc25 till rotface know tacts for LK, missed the night we killed him.

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday? Yes

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 7days

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? Boned 25? ..Deadmines?xD

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? 60-70 fps

Do you ever have latency problems? y sometimes

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? yup

Are you using any other addons? Dominos, Mage Nuggets

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? yup

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? hes liking cute womans, and killing rabbits

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? 3-4years ago

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? i dont really know

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? i like PvP and PvE 2

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) 6-8 hr

Do you share your account with anybody? no

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty a

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! I'll be happy. I'm a gnome 2

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?I wanna do raids raids and raid

Why do you think we should choose you? i think u are the best

Who can we contact for reference*? Lukó
Nilieth/Mymri
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Gear looks pretty nice no? Strange (IMO?) 2nd trinket though.

you missed a few questions. here ya go.

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them?

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? (guess not since you skipped it).

catalysim
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

2nd proffetion sometimes laggs =SS whats your lagg problems about?

Burnbabby
Initiate
Found the forum!

Why on earth would you even consider the hit trinket? You got 607 hit rating! Wtf.

You should aim for abit more haste aswell, imo. There's a decent trinket in Pit of Saron heroic (last boss) that'll do until you get something better. And there's that trinket in ToC25 which is pretty nice - and finally gunship trinket.
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

When we get two applicants of the same class/spec we should make them fight for the spot

irl
Burnbabby
Initiate
Found the forum!

Laerel1 wrote:
When we get two applicants of the same class/spec we should make them fight for the spot

irl

Haha. Time and place?!
Illva
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Hi Deadkid, I'm happy to see you apply to Echoes of lordaeron!

Wtf!! Another gnome from Closed circle applying. Are you trying to take over the world?? Where are you all coming from? ^^
*prepares her cooking skills* envy

Just had a quick glance at your armory profile and theres quite a few things coment on. twisted

Gear: Not bad gear, but too much hit and far too little haste. You should get rid of 400 hit for some massive amount of haste tbh. Get a pve neck with haste since haste is the stat you really want as arcane mage. Crit is a nono untill you have enough haste. Get rid of that hit trinket and find something with haste. Even the toc5 normal trinket is better than what you have. Another offhand with haste and not hit and crit, and T10 helm instead of leggs. Get [Leggings of Woven Death] . I can make them for both of you if you want and are lucky not to be caught as my dinner.

Enchants: You are slacking with enchants litte gnome. First of all you'll need Sons of Hodir exalted for a better shoulder enchant or buy the tome with an alt if you got one that is exalted with them. You want pve enchant not pvp. You are missing enchants on your cape, chest, wrists, hands and boots. You are a tailor so why havent you got a Lightweave embroidery on your cape? Get powerful stats on your chest and spellpower on your wrists and hands. For your boots mountspeeed isn't very usefull in a raid environment. I suggest you enchant tuskars vitality on them for movement speed, wich really is the best for icc.

Gems: Gems are fine. But get a [Eternal Belt Buckle] and put a [runed cardinal ruby ]in it for your belt.

Glyphs: Swap that managem glyph for [Glyph of Molten Armor] you are missing 2 minor glyphs. The ward glyphs are nice.

Spec: Get rid of the one point you have in incanters absorption and either free 1 point in magic absorbtion or slow so you can get 2 points in magic atunement.

Professions: Drop hebalism and level it on an alt instead, and get jewelcrafting or engineering/ enchanting for optimal dps. Jewelcrafting is a littlebit better than those other two but just a little.

Not sure about this one, but if he can improve on the things I ponted out I'd like to test him in a raid.

Good luck!

~Illva - EoL magerepresentative.
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Deadkid, could you please reply?

I'm sceptic. Normally it is a good thing for applicants to show they have a clue when they apply..

Likes forums

or answer for that matter? I would decline on the basis that he isn't showing any interest, but that's just me..

Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

The reply button is below-left or above-left, dear deadkid

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Application declined due to lack of interest.

Jump to: