Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Qu.

re: EoL's LK kill

hello
apart of my opinion about SSL guilds and stuff
i'd like to congratulate all of ya killin' the LK. honestly. Im happy, there are some ppl with spirit and will to achieve sth more than shiny 277 itemlvl epixs. gratz! wish ya best luck and that spirit with HMs now :)

ps: i wanted to post it as comment in LK kill news, but with some unknown reasons its limited to members only (sic!)

#1 boss move faster in camera range!
Shamarice
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

He Quarill

How ya doing m8 ?

Upping the guild post count

Thanks for the well wishes, it feels epic to have finally got that encounter down

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Qu.

Mystikal / Adun wrote:
Thanks for the well wishes, it feels epic to have finally got that encounter down =D

ye, thats my point :) good to see ppl with abition :)

@ShadowBumble: thx, im fine! :) im just hanging around ;)

Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Yeah, well it was mostly the best feeling to see AoT look all butthurt in /1 going BUT WE KILLED ROTFACE HC GUIZE and the rest of the alliance side going 'no, stfu go kill LK in normal bads' envy

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

All the Guild spirit you'll ever need right here. *rubs budda style belly*

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Qu.

Merke wrote:
All the Guild spirit you'll ever need right here. *rubs budda style belly*

So, does it mean, ya solo LK while the rest was AFK ;)

Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Vieane wrote:
Yeah, well it was mostly the best feeling to see AoT look all butthurt in /1 going BUT WE KILLED ROTFACE HC GUIZE and the rest of the alliance side going 'no, stfu go kill LK in normal bads' envy

That was sweeter than killing him ;D
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

True dat lae <3

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

Qu. wrote:

So, does it mean, ya solo LK while the rest was AFK ;)

Can't take all the credit. Arkas did some stuff too. :D :D :D :D :D J/K. Was a great team effort at a very frustrating time for the Guild.
You still AoT, Q?

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Qu.

naa
just few ppl left on SSL who was able to "glue" me here, and there is too low of them to do such. ya know, killin' LK normal on 20% is not for me ;) and SSL will not give sth better at all. This server is filled with total lazy, brainless and spiritless ppl. And few who are not and deserves sth better are just "glued" here by those ppl. Seems they love that, me not ;)

Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

Where you dissapeared to then?

Qu.

Venture Co Happy
but most important: HORDE!
sad truth is, if ya will pickup random server, and aply to random guild, and even if it'd be the worse progress guild on that server, and twice better than the best on ssl :D

Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

well that's just not true while ssl has alot of bad guilds and even more bad puggers.
The worst progressing guild on a random server is just totally wrong.

Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

Qu. wrote:
Venture Co Happy
but most important: HORDE!
sad truth is, if ya will pickup random server, and aply to random guild, and even if it'd be the worse progress guild on that server, and twice better than the best on ssl :D

Could always come back to us, dickface.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum