Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Raszagal
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: EoL's LK kill

Cheers Q, was an awesome kill - worth the wipes!

Ras

@merke: no way bc : 1. im gonna play alliance never again ;) 2. ill not come back to SSL Happy but ya can swap server Happy
@rasz: ye, its the best fight (and proff) in ICC and i think in whole LK Happy so its worth to wipe on it and kill it Happy

#1 boss move faster in camera range!
Nilieth/Mymri
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Qu. wrote:

but most important: HORDE!

Good little boi.

Qu. wrote:

sad truth is, if ya will pickup random server, and aply to random guild, and even if it'd be the worse progress guild on that server, and twice better than the best on ssl :D

you can tell you where in aot

Guilds are what you make of them, and its this kind of attitude that is holding our server back.
Qu.

@Laerel1: maybe, but i dare to say, ppl'd be moved to other server one by force, SSL'd be reseted or deleted. Imho all of kind of that servers, with very poor or none progress. and also i dare to say, guilds like on ssl are doin' very bad things to the ppl. they bind/glue good players among very bad ones. but its just my retarded opinion ;)

#1 boss move faster in camera range!
Thyralion
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

Qu. wrote:
@Laerel1: maybe, but i dare to say, ppl'd be moved to other server one by force, SSL'd be reseted or deleted. Imho all of kind of that servers, with very poor or none progress. and also i dare to say, guilds like on ssl are doin' very bad things to the ppl. they bind/glue good players among very bad ones. but its just my retarded opinion ;)

Well to be honest Q has a point, the biggest problem at SSL was that there're few awesome ppl who tries/tried to work their asses off to achieve something but while LK was about 25 man raids, it's impossible to find 25 ppl with similar quality/performance hence progress at SSL is really terrible.

But while this is just a game and game is supposed to mean fun, things like warm guild atmosphere and lot of friends are just more than progress. (I know lot of ppl who moved to progression guilds in which they killed LK 25 on HM and then quit/sold acc, because they didn't have any reason to stay playing, guild was just band of "robots" and they played only due to one goal -> to kill LK and that's all -> at the times when I was part of EOL, EOL was more like my family than band of foreign ppl and I considered friendship much more important than progression)
Pyschotaz
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Thing to remember is that Scarshield has always been an RPPvP server and so for alot of it's history, it has been split on what it's focus should be, RP, PvP or PvE.
Only with wrath has PvE truly come out on top, so before that many good guilds or players would leave when they reached a limit to where they could progress.

In the end in terms of PvE this is a poor server probably not even average. Yet still there are guilds working hard and despite this I still would stay on it, because my friends are here and it's where I will have fun, regardless of the state of PvE.
Airsha
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I still haven't quitted / sold my acc :P. Think I didn't congratulate you . So grats! sorry for the delay

Airsha wrote:
I still haven't quitted / sold my acc :P. Think I didn't congratulate you . So grats! sorry for the delay

Well I wrote most of the ppl Happy
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

and tbh the pvp is rubbish on this server/battleground aswell Happy

Ellee!
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Sötpojke wrote:

a million times this.

Look at the Oddish.
Look how happy he looks.
You wish you were that happy.
But you're not.
Oddish hates you.
Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Hey I'm in favor of a mass transfer :p

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Me too!

Forum Pet

It's gonna suck balls if we cant now get ICC 25 HMs down (or even attempted) if we dont have enough people signing up or raiding because of transferring....

Ras

EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Sötpojke wrote:

This is the reason why its' hard to find enough decent PVE peopel too. Ruin, was the worst BG for ages, might still be, so people transferred to other realms for a better BG. Some of those PVPers was also decent at PVE and so the realm lost alot of potential raiders becouse the BG was fail.

This was going on for years, and unfortunatly I think it's probably to late to fix the server both PVP wise and PVE wise now.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum