Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Cocoblokos
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

re: Application Cocoblokos Protection Paladin - [Accepted]

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male
Nationality: Greek

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Cocoblokos
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 35 days / 22 hours / 24 minutes
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Cocoblokos (You'll check the gear too i guess...Just wanna add that i've upgraded my weapon to heroic version plus i got the libram from the frost emblems)
Set of glyphs used: Major : Concecration, Seal of Vengeance, Divine Plea....Minor : Lay on Hands.
Willing to respec (to another role)? Anytime, even i have some healing gear for Off specc.
Professions and their level: JC/Mining max.

What are your primary roles during a raid? Tanking..i guess...and executing orders.

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? Vanilla : ZG
TBC : Everything except some bosses in SWP.
Wotc : I've done Os, EoT, Naxx (almost all bosses), ICC 10 (9/12), ICC 25 (8/12), ICC 10 heroic : Marrowgar, Lootship. Also willing to watch videos in YouTube for learning rest bosses

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Sure thing...

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? I have no problem in my real life i can make it...Meaning i could participate on 6/6...Just depending on my mood...But i guess 5/6 for sure.

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? I dont find any achievement usefull, even iam trying to make any of them when possible...Atm i cant think any hard achievement just OS 3D which has been really easy with this dps....

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? Ram 8gb, Intel Core duo 3.16GHz 3.17GHz, Ati 4870.. Never had any problem with FPS in game.

Do you ever have latency problems? Never...only when WoW's server fault :P

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Of course....

Are you using any other addons? Not really...Tbh i dont like addons, iam using only the necessary...

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Sure...

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? Willing to listen....Also when i have to do with mature ppl i can be patient for anything if only their decision is fair...I mean i dont like unfair things happen in guild etc

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? Close to the end of Vanilla.

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? I can't really understand this question..Sorry...

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE,PvP,RP... PvE is first...I just like raiding, gearing up...PvP...I used to PvP in TBC but after the patch in which every class got huge burst dmg i retired...I dont like that much since then...I dont like RP that much..you may ask then why you're in an RPPvP server...when i first started playing WoW i had no idea about anything..However i had my chance many times to change server but i stack in SSL.....

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) Around 5-6 hours per day.

Do you share your account with anybody? Of course not.

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Dominion (disbanded), Closed Circle. I'd like to talk about the reasons of leaving from CC in private if you need to know.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty GIEF i Love gnomes!!!!

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Of course it would be imba having for GM a gnome <3

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? I'd like to raid with some mature and skilled ppl for some end-game raiding.

Why do you think we should choose you? If you need a protection tank, geared and skilled (imo) then you can give me the trial spot.

Who can we contact for reference*? Cocoblokos in game.

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? Not atm. However if i find anything i'll update it!!

Pity
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

vouch. my best friend in game since I started playing
-Arky-
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

I´m not sure if we need anymore tanks, but I sure want another AoE tank!

Nice application, but I think you missunderstod a question, where we ask who we can contact for reference, it´s not you, but someone else, pref someone outside of the guild that can say something about you.

I´ll let Galsif take a look at your character, I can´t see any -huge- mistakes, but some minor ones that can easily be fixed, but I´ll let him take care of that.

Also, finally someone who can make a decent application! Not screwing up the bold.

Good luck with your application!

Vouch.

/Arkas
Cocoblokos
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

Then...You can talk to Mpouloukos to find me. ^^
Burnbabby
Initiate
Found the forum!

Arkas / Clawne wrote:

Also, finally someone who can make a decent application! Not screwing up the bold.

Heey, I didn't mess up you lil' prick. :D
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

There's defo room for tanks; we've had quite a few leave, be kicked or go inactive recently.

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Saylier

Its all very great indeed, you seem like a decent player to me (looking at your gear, talent specc/glyphs etc) - but here are a few things you might wanna change:

First of all, you should replace all your red dodge gems with [Shifting Dreadstone] , which is much better for you in ICC.

Also you might wanna change the Super Stats enchant you have on your chest with Super Health (275+ health is way better IMO). Same with the Avoid enchant from Sons of Hodir's on your shoulders, you wanna replace it with the Stamina / Resilience PvP enchant ;)

And at last, it is always nice to have more Defense (=avoid) - but when you are already Defense capped I just dont see why you should enchant for it on your cloak? It's okay to gem for it on 9 stamina bonus sockets, but 225 overules the sixteen Defense provided from your current cloak enchant, change it please.

Other than that, a vouch from me!

Saylier wrote:
Its all very great indeed, you seem like a decent player to me (looking at your gear, talent specc/glyphs etc) - but here are a few things you might wanna change:

First of all, you should replace all your red dodge gems with [Shifting Dreadstone] , which is much better for you in ICC.

Also you might wanna change the Super Stats enchant you have on your chest with Super Health (275+ health is way better IMO). Same with the Avoid enchant from Sons of Hodir's on your shoulders, you wanna replace it with the Stamina / Resilience PvP enchant ;)

And at last, it is always nice to have more Defense (=avoid) - but when you are already Defense capped I just dont see why you should enchant for it on your cloak? It's okay to gem for it on 9 stamina bonus sockets, but 225 overules the sixteen Defense provided from your current cloak enchant, change it please.

A friendly reminder.
The paladin CL is there for that, minus the "imo" parts tongue out
I'm here just for the giggles. Someone go poke the paladin CL to come check this one out.

Dude he is called Cocoblokos! A name both awesome and retarded at the same time!

Sir your name is awesomely retarded and hereby you get a vouch from me!

Can post, will post

Current situation seems to me like we could use another meatshield, with some tanks leaving, going inactive or being kicked,as Merke mentioned, nothing to me stands out to be any give away sign of lack of knowledge, ill wait to see what the others thik before putting in a more thourough input

Shiv

Famous quotes from Mystikal:

Derdriu, should you die, my mockery will be both unending and merciless.
Mystikal has Died.

"Mystikal, move move!"
"IM MOVING. SHUT UP!!"

"Fuck you, Shiv"

...Whilst running random heroics, Halls of Stone comes up.
"Awww, fucking Balls of Stone, I hate this place"
Cocoblokos
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

Btw sorry guys, forgot to upload a screenshot of my UI but i'll do it tommorow, iam too tired now...Goodnight! :p
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

Saylier wrote:

That's probably more against him than for him after your actions yesterday.

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Paktaï
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Hello, I am Galsif the Echoes of Lordaeron paladin class rep!

I will be evaluating your application and together with Miriel/Jaenus will then be decided if you will be offered a trial!

Gear

Gear overall looks fine! Just a couple of small things. Like try and get the Emblem of frost gloves instead of the T10 once and then try to get the T10 chest for the 2set! This will might seem like a downgrade but it actually is a upgrade due to getting alot of armor extra!
Also why did you spend your primodials on the boots instead of on the legs? The legs are BiS pre HM and even argueably BiS for some fights in HM!

Gems

Gems are mostly fine! Just change every gem to 30stam except for your head one change that to a [Shifting Dreadstone] ! This will result in max EH! And put a 30stam gem in your wep! tongue out

Enchants

Change the cloak enchant to 225armor and the chest enchant to 275hp. Put lifeward on your wep and the rest looks fine to me

Spec

Your spec is abit meh... Take the point out of "imp hammer" and put it in "Divine Gaurdian" so thats 2/2! Then take the points out of "Reckoning" and one point out of "Spiritual Attunement" then put them in "Pursuit of Justice" and put one point in "seal of command" or take out one point from judgement and put 2 points in "imp blessing of might" wich will leave you with 3 points to spare and put those into "Crusade"!
This will give you way more TPS as what you currently have!

Glyphs

Switch the Concecration one to either Avenger shield Judgement or RD and get the Sense undeath minor glyph!

Proffesions

Looking good same proffesions I have tongue out

Experience

Experience is abit low ... We are about to enter ICC 25 HC next week and that would mean you have to read up on alot of new tactics and be a fast learner Happy

Verdict

I think we can use another Propalladin! Starting to feel lonely here tongue out

I'd say go for it and give him a trial to see what he's worth and if he is EoL material!

~!Galsif!~

Jaenus
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hi their Coco im the dude handling your app due to the recruit officer being away currently, just two things I am waiting on before I can make a decision the first is a evaluation of your character from the pally class rep and sushi shield Galsif, the second I would like to hear in more detail your reasons for leaving your current guild, pm me the reasons why as you have already stated you would like this to remain private, either that or talk to myself, merke, mystikal or galsif in game and have a chat.
Thanks and hopefully the info I need can be sorted soon

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Paktaï
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Jaenus wrote:
I am waiting on before I can make a decision the first is a evaluation of your character from the pally class rep and sushi shield Galsif,

>_> Read the post above yours Anus

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: