Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Chillchaos
Chillchaos
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: Scarlets -- Mage [Accepted]

Whoops, yeah, gems look alot better, I was still looking @ your old Armory.
You seem to have neglected the pants, but as you're probably planning to swap those out soon, I can see why..! wink

ty chill and will look into the following. advice like that is more than welcome.

atm im kicking out 8k single target in voa 25 ,well was today, so i think with some fine tuning can get that up some more.
Aaron/Skantis/Wugu

indeed the pants are next to go and have t10 hands in bank just waiting for them to drop in voa Happy
Aaron/Skantis/Wugu

right ok --- changes

I have done all the changes u have recommended chill, i have no problem raiding like this.

Only things that i cant change instantly is ofc the t10 set , as soon as legs come ill get 1 /2 set bonus from that..

I will get some bracers knocked up when i have marks , that also not a problem.

weapons im on the fence with as the staff bonus of 81 sp enchant and the damage the valks do when it procs..not knowing the specific amount ill quit haply role with frost needle and baton.

so updated

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Scarlets&gn=Lum%C3%A9+Quenta

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Scarlets&gn=Lum%C3%A9+Quenta
Fun-aelus
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

With the recent change to MH/OH your +hit is now very very high, considering you will also have 6% from talents.

I'd recommend trying to replace the EoF +Hit Trinket you have. I believe it's something like a 119 average SP gain if it's used every CD. Off the top of my head the NMIC from PoS Hc would be an upgrade here, with a static 111 SP and the On Use crit thing.

It'd be nice to keep the trinket around for if you ever sub-spec fire, but I know absolutely nothing about that, only looking at recent logs and seeing fire very high.
catalysim
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

not sure if some1 mentioned it but what is your age locality ?

Aaron/Skantis/Wugu

arlynn -- yeah i went to hit calculator and for arcane spell says 11% and all spells 14% with the talents , so atm im looking ok , and am also looking in to the new fire builds.

cata ---

AGE 26

Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Sorry it's taking so long time, but both of our Recruiters have decided to step down from their duties and opt for Cheerleader.
So, it's taking abit longer than it normally would. But have patience I'm sure an officer will pop in soon! wink

np
Aaron/Skantis/Wugu

guys is there any chance to get this app accepted raided with u last night on me shammy blazingstar and done BQ 25 hc , rot 25 hc and fester 25 hc , my mage scarlets is sitting in limbo atm , any news would be good news.

regards Scarlets (butchus)
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron.

During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Mystikal, Sullin, Merke, Esmeraldá) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: