Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jenadin

re: Jenadin - Paladin Tank (Cheerleader or Raid app) [Accepted]

REAL LIFE

Sex: F
Nationality: British

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Jenadin
Race: Drenai
Class: Paladin
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 18days 16 hours 46 minutes
Talent Built(Armory link please): Prot - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Jenadin
Set of glyphs used: Concecration, vengence and defence
Willing to respec (to another role)? Ofc, want to respec my ret to holy anyways
Professions and their level: herb 0, mining 450

What are your primary roles during a raid? Tank

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? i used to be in EoL with Misonian and play with you guys until ulduar then quit wow for some, "soul searching" lost my mage and now im back on a tankadin

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. yes apart for 2 days a week dependant on my boy friends shifts

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 5 over 7

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? "we ar enot retreating: we are advance ina different direction" as this show drive and determination to do it quick and clean

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? i gto a top spec pc and 100 in dala

Do you ever have latency problems? nope

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? yes ofc i still have them installed Happy

Are you using any other addons? various AH and appraisors

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment. havent currently got one sorry

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? ofcourse

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? must be about 3 years now

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? i am always looking to improve in all my areas that i can as i can never believe someone is perfect and there is always somewhere for improvement

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? Pve - love raiding, RP - can be funny, PVP - u gotta kill right? :P

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) 5/6 hours 5 days a week maybe more if i can

Do you share your account with anybody? no

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? EoL and Primal rage on Misonian, and currently Jenadin is in Behind the shadows and i want to leave to re join some friends in EoL Happy

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty A

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! yes

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? i have previously raided with EoL on another char and i found you guys and great laugh and a cracing bunch of people in game and out, and i would love to have the opportunity to play along side som of the best people again

Why do you think we should choose you? because i have the drive, and determination to do well and the strive to go for every challenge head on

Who can we contact for reference*? Merke, Liesje

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? Thansk for ready hope i can come back guys Happy
Denize
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

We need more girls! Vouch envy

Qeal
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Oh noes, what happened to your mage? We need one!

Your spec (check EJ?), glyphs (check EJ? & no minors?) and herbalism are a bit odd if you aim to raid, but so is Galsif.

I think the fact you hit level 80 3 weeks ago explains your gear, enchants & herbalism. You killed Mr. Bigglesworth on 17-Jun-2010 so your experience must be solid.

My suggestion would be to continue to gear & read up like you did the last three weeks. Galsif, where is your reply? Slacker!
Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Vouch!

Yeah i got herbilism and mining because when i had my mage this char was a grinding char so now the mining has help for monies and herb i havent levelled so i may change it yet my change it to JC for the gem enchs, and at the moment i have geared up to the minimum raid quality because i have a passion for raiding and want to get there and do it, if needed i can get enchanted and glyphed properly if that would help meet certain requirements.

thanks for the vouch's and thanks for reading and considering
Tringle
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Pix plox

Tringle wrote:
Pix plox

Fag.

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Tringle
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

You too plix

If youre interested and available to come we are running an unofficial run to ICC10 on Tuesday at 12.00 (daytime!) poke me here or ingame, I have a signup running so please poke me before tuesday! wink

unfortuantely my working pattern is 9am till 5pm weekdays at the moment apologies and tringle u dont need pics of me you must remember me, and is chillchaos going to post here? Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tringle
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

You remember me? :S

Anonymous wrote:
tringle u dont need pics of me you must remember me

Thought you didn't like cyber Michael. envy

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Jenadin

yes i remember you, i was in EoL on Misonian, is how i remember you
Paktaï
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Hello, I am Galsif the Echoes of Lordaeron paladin class rep!

I am gonna be very short here ... sorry but we cannot take you in...

Your gear is to far behind atm and we really dont have the time to gear you up first to start raiding with us ... Sorry

About the cheerleader part that decision is not upto me to make so we will get back to you on that!

~!Galsif!~

Denize
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Oh btw, i think i remember you, you wont me but i am chill's little sis. I will poke him to check your apply out ;)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: