Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kankican
Initiate

re: Kanki - Retridin [accepted]

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male
Nationality: Turkish

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Kanki
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): With my alt (as my old main) its about 160 days
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Kanki&gn=Unfinished+Sympathy
Set of glyphs used:
Glyph of Seal of Vengeance
Glyph of Judgement
Glyph of Consecration
Glyph of Sense Undead
Glyph of Blessing of Might
Willing to respec (to another role)? No , not really .Love being retri
Professions and their level: Enchantin :420 , Inscription : 414 , I m a bit lazy Happy

What are your primary roles during a raid? Mainly DPs

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences?Cant remember too much for vanilla but for some bosses in SSC , EYE , BT (some EOL guys also attended to help us in bt).And for wrath of Lich King Naxx , OS3D (10 , 25) , Ulduar till vezax , ICC 10 till LK .Couldnt pass putricide in ICC 25.

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Yes , perfect timing for me.But to be honest i dont wantto raid for 6 days a week

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 3-4

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? A tribute to skill but it was a year ago.Expecting to find more challengin things

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? i have and AMD dual core with 4gb rams and hd 4670 graphic card.Mostly i have 57 fps in dalaran and raids.

Do you ever have latency problems?Well to be honest again due to turkish provider sometimes i have

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? yes

Are you using any other addons? Pallypower and recount

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment. Forum Image

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? yes

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? Adopted to serve and protect the light

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? Last days of vanilla

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? DPS!

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PVE , PVP , RP .Love to see new things in game .

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) playin 4 days atm.roughly 3 hours per day

Do you share your account with anybody? nope

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? My first guild was Janissaries Elite , then it become Imperium and merged with Unfinished Sympathy.Now i m with US but suddenly people decided to go summer.So social life even stopped there.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty A!

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Yes!

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? Well , for raiding to be honest (yes i m too honest today).

Why do you think we should choose you? Like i said before im a nice dps.

Who can we contact for reference*? Silvera

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? Expecting to see you Happy
Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Don't see any reason not to let him have a go! wink

Likes forums

Do you always play with your DBM menu up?

Tringle wrote:
Do you always play with your DBM menu up?

No he is merely pressing the show example button to show where his raid warnings are :P

Likes forums

Sarcasm dune

Hello, I am Galsif the Echoes of Lordaeron paladin class rep!

I will be evaluating your application and together with Miriel/Jaenus will then be decided if you will be offered a trial!

Gear

Gear overall looks fine! Can't really find any big things strike me as off or weird Happy

Gems

I see you went for all +4str sockets bonuses except the once in your leg / waist. If you change the 10stat gem to your waist it will net u 6 str more and just put a 20str gem in the legs.

Enchants

Change the cloak enchant to 23haste boots to 32ap and then all is fine there aswell.

Spec

Spec looks good. Just chance the sub tree to holy for Aura mastery instead of divine protection.

Glyphs

Look fine to me! Might get the LoH minor aswell but thats just for those special cases were our healers slack that you can use it more often tongue out

Proffesions

Two raiding proffesions so thats always good. Also lvled to the point were you need ehm... no need to max ehm tongue out

Experience

Experience is abit low ... We are about to enter ICC 25 HC next week and that would mean you have to read up on alot of new tactics and be a fast learner Happy

Verdict

If we can use another ret then take this one in Happy

He looks good enough of paper so then its time to test him out in a raid!

~!Galsif!~

Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron.

During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Mystikal, Sullín, Merke, Esmeraldá) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

Kanki has always been a best-performer and one of the most skillful melee-dps I have played with in the last 3.5-4 years. He has always been one of the top DPS in the raids he attended and has done any roles he has been assigned in the raids without hesitation.

As I have not been playing WoW, I will simply make no comment on gear, gem, talent build. My comments on paladinship should be unworthy besides lore.

I want to refer Kanki as a top-notch player, dear friend of mine with real paladin soul.

Always with respect,
Pasa

Ideally you should also consider changing your reputation ring to the Agi version as its Proven to have a higher dps output Happy

and congratz on being offered a trial, nice to have a few more rets about.

//lev

Thank you guys. I ll try to do my best and going to change my ring :P

Pasa ,
Where are you mate?i m tired to check all dorf warriors , when will you come back? Happy
Pasa

Hehe..

Just playing human in RL..
I am still dwarf inside - bit noisy bit talkative (bit!)..
Still elf in form (>> still more handsome than Silaz of dark forests!)... And still respecting gnomes!! (What happened to Liesje name, guild mother! A gnome cannot hide this easy!)

Kindest regards,
Pasa

PS. Caotina and Hartigan are alive Kanki.. Seeing them naked in Ironforge was unhonoroble enough.. Hopefully they are not seen with their naked body any more at armory as they are frozen for more than 6 months)

*pounce Pasa and hugs him tight*

PASA! Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: