Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Natelia

re: Application [declined]

REAL LIFE

Sex:Male
Nationality:Sweden

CHARACTER

PVE

Name:My charecters name is boytoy.
Race:My race is Night elf, But I will change to a human or a gnome. :P
Gender:Female but when I change to a gnome or a human I will be a Male!
Class:Death Knight
Level:80 ofc

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game):I´ve played around 16days this level. I´m most onlinne when it is raid or I gold farm for my Proffesions ( Jewelcrafting and Blacksmithing for some nice gems and stuff.
Talent Built(Armory link please):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Boytoy
Set of glyphs used:I´be build frost duel wield (DPS) as MS, and my OS is dps Subfrost (spec frost and unholy) But I saw that I did really awsome dps with subfrost so I think that will be my MS.
Willing to respec (to another role)?Yea if u want me to respec I can pay for an respec but I prefer to play that telent build I´m playinf right now I´ve test many diffrent telent builds but the telents I´ve now is really nice.
Professions and their level:Yea I got Jewelcrafting and Blacksmithing I got 290 in Jewelcrafting and 10 in Blacksmithing i think I need more money to skill them up but I´m working on that Happy

What are your primary roles during a raid?I was tank a while when I were new dinged to lvl 80 But I changed to DPS after 1-2 weeks It was to boring and I wasn't so good at it either :S

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences?Well I dont got so many of them I didn't play Vanilla or The burning crusad, I started play at the end of the burning crusad, and I became lvl 80 when the raid Ice crown citadel were out.

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Yea I can raid all times that days. Perfect now when I´m free from school and stuff.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?I can come to all the raids u want me to come, as I said I´m free from school now I´m free from everything Exept my trainings but they are befor 19:00 so yea I can come to so many u want me come to! ! Happy

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why?I dont have so many achivs that can consider the application... But I got achivs for 10/12 in ICC10man and I pugged then when it only was 10% buff Happy And I havn't been in a guild after I left Closed Circle, So it is really had to get achivments I´m really proud of But maybe I get some with EoL

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances?I´m useing a computer from HP model HPE - 110sc. I´ve around 15-30 in dalaran it is a pretty new computer 20-30 FPS in dalaran the computer is pretty new. So I have no problems with Latenchy FPS (Lagging and stuff)

Do you ever have latency problems? No I really dont have any Latency problems. and I dont think I will get any latenchy problems either.

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer?Dunno what addons u are useing when I pressed on '' Special EoL Addon Package'' It said Wrong with the site.... But I use the addons AVR, AVRE, Atlasloot, DBM, Recount, And some DK addons. And these addons use to work when I raid I´m usely doing right with tactics and stuff so dont worry about that

Are you using any other addons?Yea I were useing Gear Score addon but I will disable it as u said. But I dunno why I got it able I dont really care about ppl gear score. The gear is not makeing your charecter. It is the way you play .

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy?Yes, Ofc I will follow the server policy! Btw I´m most onlinne when I´m raiding and when I raid I´m 100 % focus and when I´m focus I dont speak OOC ^^

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?Well usely I´m a kind person, I´m funny and I can get some little rage if ppl is fucking with me but I´m working on that. I´m trying to be so nice I can to every one. (if they dont deserv it)

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW?In the 2last weeks of The burning crusad did I install World of warcraft on my computer. But I´ve played on my cusins account some times befor that but not so much.

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? I maybe could improve your if u mean areas=(raids and stuff) I can improve the Damage per second in ICC10/25man and ToGC10/25man and The sanctum ruby 10/25 when it come out. By the way I know that I can improve that damage per second becouse I got a friend in that guild and he link DPS meter from the raids.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why?Player vs Enemy is the most funny one. Becouse it feel so good when I´ve try to kill a boss for so long and finaly is he down!.. PvP is really funny to but I dont have time for both PvE and PvP and of them did I choose to play PvE, I dont like Roll Playing so much. It is no funny just move around and try to make wow a real life. if u gonna RP u can do it out side wow.

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day)Well I´m kinda free from school and stuff now so I can play really much now. But I´m only playing when I farming gold, skilling up proffesions and Raiding of course. maybe 5h a day

Do you share your account with anybody?No I dont share my account with any one I shared with my brother b4. but he dont play any more. so it is all mine.

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them?Closed Circle was the only (good raiding guild I´ve been in. I left them becouse they were assholes... Simple reason

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tastyGnome are tasty thats why I wanna be a gnome my self ! They are so funny when they running around there and look weak and then they come and pew pew pew! Muhahah

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one!No I was not aware of it but it does not matter that much becouse, Gnomes Pew pew.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? I wanna join Echoes of lordaeron so I can get some new nice friends and have a feel how it is in a nice guild. Long time ago I were in a nice guild :S Btw I wanna be one of the Echoes of lordaeron members so I can get some nice raid progressions! Happy

Why do you think we should choose you? Becouse I´m a good person helpful to guilds alt's and mains of course and I can offer some Jewelcrafting and Blacksmithing. I could make some awsome dps in your progressions!

Who can we contact for reference*?You could ask Amathyst or Kadeen (hes alt) Or zeyfrost.

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?No I´m fine with everything els I´ve add! Happy I just hope I wil lget accepted for your 10man or 25man raids Maybe both would be awsome!
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

You didn't mention me

This one has promise!
Did a icc 10 with him awhile back and he was pretty close to me in matters of dps, Not close enough to make me look bad but he did do the dps i would want to see someone of his gear level do.

I wont do a character review today I'm a bit tired.
But I know deeps is good enough and gear isn't far of from what a few members currently have.

So if we have room.
I would like to Vouch for this guy although DK recruitment actually is closed.
When the sun finally gets warm enough to make the sea warm enough to bathe in I'm not sure for how long I'm gonna be online

Natelia

re: Sötpojke ^^

Sötpojke wrote:
You didn't mention me

This one has promise!
Did a icc 10 with him awhile back and he was pretty close to me in matters of dps, Not close enough to make me look bad but he did do the dps i would want to see someone of his gear level do.

I wont do a character review today I'm a bit tired.
But I know deeps is good enough and gear isn't far of from what a few members currently have.

So if we have room.
I would like to Vouch for this guy although DK recruitment actually is closed.
When the sun finally gets warm enough to make the sea warm enough to bathe in I'm not sure for how long I'm gonna be online

We will maybe see some time if u still do more dps then me remember I got a new spec ! :P Btw ask Sötpojke for more info about me
-Arky-
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

Please instant decline on this.

I´m not going to bother with this again, you´ve a extremly bad attitude and a shit player.

Marol from Disillusion even whispered me after he got declined there that he might apply to us again and told me to decline him.

No vouch in hell, sorry.

/Arkas
Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Same basically, pugged with you on youre DK when it was called Natelia. Ninja afk's all around, in general 2k dps if you weren't lying on the floor looking pretty.

Same basically, pugged with you on youre DK when it was called Natelia. Ninja afk's all around, in general 2k dps if you weren't lying on the floor looking pretty.

2k dps? and u call me lier....

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Natelia

Arkas / Clawne wrote:
Please instant decline on this.

I´m not going to bother with this again, you´ve a extremly bad attitude and a shit player.

Marol from Disillusion even whispered me after he got declined there that he might apply to us again and told me to decline him.

No vouch in hell, sorry.

/Arkas

What is wrong with my attitude?
Pyschotaz
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Ok I know some people have bad RP names myself included...but boytoy???

Also any particular reason you re-naming, changing the gender and changing the race of your character?

Oh also, why has it taken you the whole of the expansion to get a level 80 character? Was it purely because of school or are you very slow to level?
Boytoy...

Ok I know some people have bad RP names myself included...but boytoy???

Also any particular reason you re-naming, changing the gender and changing the race of your character?

Oh also, why has it taken you the whole of the expansion to get a level 80 character? Was it purely because of school or are you very slow to level?

No, It was becouse I took some breaks when I played. And I was new in the game it took some time for me to lern the game.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

can't say that wow's learning curve is a steep one tho, there's much tougher crack in the bizz XD

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

re: Re: Application

Natelia wrote:
20 Years old.

I'm sure I read an app somewhere else that said otherwise.

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Pyschotaz
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Seeing as there are references to other applications, I went and found this.

http://disillusion.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5035548&gid=93986
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

I dunno were this said bad attitude is coming from if you could get Marol to perhaps explain this, Arkas?

well I do remember someone by the name of natalia and don't remember anything positive though not negative either but well Majandra is the said sub DK class rep so wait for him to give his input on the matter. But taking the last dk app in consideration i guess you have to wait.

GL though.

Cocoblokos
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

Well, iam not sure but if Natelia is Ronto, he ninja-ed about 6 items? There was a drama in trade channel like 1 month ago.....
Cocoblokos
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

Plus Arkas and Sot dont miss any raid :>
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: