Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
catalysim
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

re: Application [declined]

its a true story that he ninjad but not sure about the name =S he had like 6~8 boes for sale ...

Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

That's what I recognized the name from! or? well ronto is known to have a bad attitude but your skills as a dk are not bad so a trial could be good still leave it to the officers to decide what to do and not do.

Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Ronto? Disvouch.

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
-Arky-
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

Yes, he´s a ninja. I remember ppl spamming in trade because he had ninja´d the sword and a token from Saurfang. Then I saw him wearing them.
But the day after or so the GM had taken them back.

Quote:
It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy?Yes, Ofc I will follow the server policy! Btw I´m most onlinne when I´m raiding and when I raid I´m 100 % focus and when I´m focus I dont speak OOC ^^

But you come up to me and speak swedish to me in Dalaran in /s about my "attitude" when I haven´t done anything. That´s why he has a bad attitude.
Won´t go into what we were talking about.

But I do not want to see him in EoL.

About the age, as Marol told me when he whispered me a few days ago, he had given other ages aswell. So it´s hard to know what his real age is. But I can guess something low.

Btw, he´s not Ronto.

/Arkas
Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Quote:
But you come up to me and speak swedish to me in Dalaran in /s about my "attitude" when I haven´t done anything. That´s why he has a bad attitude

After his app here? That'd be a nice fail, commenting on the attitude of the guy who holds the final decision on your app XD

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Boytoy1337

Well, iam not sure but if Natelia is Ronto, he ninja-ed about 6 items? There was a drama in trade channel like 1 month ago.....

For god sake I´m not ronto!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Boytoy,

Yes, he´s a ninja. I remember ppl spamming in trade because he had ninja´d the sword and a token from Saurfang. Then I saw him wearing them.

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy?Yes, Ofc I will follow the server policy! Btw I´m most onlinne when I´m raiding and when I raid I´m 100 % focus and when I´m focus I dont speak OOC ^^

But you come up to me and speak swedish to me in Dalaran in /s about my "attitude" when I haven´t done anything. That´s why he has a bad attitude.

About the age, as Marol told me when he whispered me a few days ago, he had given other ages aswell. So it´s hard to know what his real age is. But I can guess something low.

Btw, he´s not Ronto.

/Arkas

omg... I didn't doesn it meant that I said anything bad to u becouse I talked in /s ??? Btw I were 19 when I made the application on Disillusion... and 19->20 is that strange?

boytoy,,

Btw, he´s not Ronto.

/Arkas

omg... I didn't doesn it meant that I said anything bad to u becouse I talked in /s ??? Btw I were 19 when I made the application on Disillusion... and 19->20 is that strange?

Does it*

Boytoy.

Btw, he´s not Ronto.

/Arkas

That sword I´m wearing have I used like 1month now.And I told them befor the raid that 1 token was reserved for me.

Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Application denied.

At the moment we're not looking for more DK's of any kind. And you're not the exceptional player we'd make an exception for.

Liesje.

Well, iam not sure but if Natelia is Ronto, he ninja-ed about 6 items? There was a drama in trade channel like 1 month ago.....

I´m not ronto...

Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

That's not the reason you were denied.

It's more that the guild has DK recruitment on closed.
If you say you're not Ronto we believe you.
But all the ninja talk, I only know what I read in trade and most people in this guild knows not to take that to much of a serious extent.

I was named ninja in trade by a conscience member before i even started raiding on this server (a hunter can't recall his name) most likely because of my own name. The day after 20 people whispered me "Welcome to my ignore list."(most of them from conscience) and look were I am now Happy

So don't worry about it you will also find your place.

Fun-aelus
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

Lol, just got an app over at LQ from this guy.

Natelia wrote:
Wrong I´m not 20. I´m 15 :P
-Arky-
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

We already know you arn´t Ronto, I know him.

Thanks Arylnn, getting closer with the truth about the age, maybe still wait and see if it gets any lower?
Maybe you could link the application so we could see it.

Don´t be surprised you were declined, there were alot more than just one reason behind it, atleast I got more than one reason to decline you.

Suggestion: Work on the attitude, don´t be a ninja, because I know you ninja´d two items.
Also as a DK, read up on your class daily on EJ/Ensidia´s forum or something.

/Arkas
Yltharion

The reason why I contacted Arkas and talked about the attitude (albeit a bit misquoted here) was that Natelia had a namechange and I really had to grill him to get that info out. Hiding personality and changing age from app to app is something I don't find favourable.

Mat/Marol

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: