Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Xanime
Initiate
Found the forum!

re: Anime The Tree [Accepted]

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male
Nationality: Dutch

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Anime
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 40 days 13 hours 2 mins 13 second and counting
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Anime
Set of glyphs used: Swift/Rapid Rej/Wild Growth
Willing to respec (to another role)? I got all 3 gear sets so yes
Professions and their level: 450 Alch 450 JC

What are your primary roles during a raid? Healing ppl

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences?

think its more about icc than the rest of raids but ill list them all for fun Happy
Nax10x Some Bosses
Uld10 Some Bosses
ToC10/25 Cleared
ToGC10 some bosses
ICC10 - First Wing/Second wing/Blood council/dreamwalker.
ICC HM10 - I tried a few bosses only got lootship.
ICC 25 - First wing/ Fester/Rotface
ICC HM25 None

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Yes

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 4/5

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? World Explorer?

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? arround 30 i think

Do you ever have latency problems? nope

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Yes

Are you using any other addons? I use to many i think

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment. Adding it other time :<

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Yes

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? i dont RP so nope

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? 2 years and some months ago

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? no idea

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE, PvP, RP i dont like RP at all so it comes last

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) almost all days from 19:00 untill i logout.

Do you share your account with anybody? Nope

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Closed Circle

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty there all 3 i think you can eat them, there a pain if u step on them and there cute if you hold them.

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Yes,

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? I think its a good and friendly guild wich raids and does progress at the endgame and thats what im looking for.

Why do you think we should choose you? Cause im a tree?

Who can we contact for reference*? nobody i think =(

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? Tree for the win?
Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Would be nice to know youre reasons for leaving CC aswell.
and please add a screenshot of youre UI. Usually it can tell us alot about a player.

I don't know much about drood-gear, but everything looks enchanted and gear in overall is quite good. JC+Alchemy aswell is good.

Seems like someone worthy a trial if you ask me.

Likes forums

I'll take a look. But I guess others with up to date knowhow will do so aswell Happy

only thing i see right now is that you could go for a few socket bonuses but that's not the most important thing. And if possible circle of ussus? 60 eot for your current belt and t10 hands and legs would be the 2 pieces to go for rest have crit and are meh!

I dont see why i should waste 60 EoF for a new belt since me current one is fine at it is i got T10 Head wich is good enough since im still haste capped and im after the T10 Legs wich will take me to 2/5 bonus

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Sötpojke wrote:
i see right now is that you could go for a few socket bonuses but that's not the most important thing.

Actually, no. His gemming is generally great for his haste level.

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

previous app: http://eol.guildlaunch.com/guild/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4620960&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&gid=3747

Adding UI later tonight the one in old topic is old :<
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Vie, Resto evaluation of this guy plx? Mysti overall evaluation when Vie is done?

Also, this seems to be your guild history:

80 Unguilded Apr 30, 10
80 Closed Circle Apr 30, 10
80 Trauma Apr 18, 10
80 The Legions Of Naaru Apr 04, 10
80 Conundrum Mar 10, 10
80 The Legions Of Naaru Mar 04, 10
80 Atonement Feb 25, 10
80 The Exitium Dec 28, 09
57 The Exitium Dec 18, 09
56 The Exitium Dec 17, 09
55 Stormsaber Sentinels Nov 17, 09
53 Stormsaber Sentinels Nov 16, 09
49 Stormsaber Sentinels Nov 14, 09
45 Stormsaber Sentinels Nov 13, 09
37 Stormsaber Sentinels Nov 08, 09
33 Unguilded Nov 06, 09
24 Unguilded Nov 02, 09
17 Unguilded Oct 29, 09
15 Unguilded Oct 27, 09
10 Unguilded Oct 26, 09

Seems you guild hopped quite a bit this year. Please tell us the reasons for leaving the various guilds (at least those from 2010).

Tbh, from the looks of it he was just looking for a better raiding experience, since the names go from "neeeeeever heard of em" till "hey, it's CC"

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Xanime
Initiate
Found the forum!

80 Unguilded Apr 30, 10
80 Closed Circle Apr 30, 10 ye what to say about this ;D
80 Trauma Apr 18, 10 GM kicked me out for no reason :\
80 The Legions Of Naaru Apr 04, 10 Same story as before
80 Conundrum Mar 10, 10 No idea why and when i was in this one
80 The Legions Of Naaru Mar 04, 10 here i geared up
80 Atonement Feb 25, 10 No idea why i was in this one :D
80 The Exitium Dec 28, 09 Gm Left
57 The Exitium Dec 18, 09
56 The Exitium Dec 17, 09
55 Stormsaber Sentinels Nov 17, 09
53 Stormsaber Sentinels Nov 16, 09
49 Stormsaber Sentinels Nov 14, 09 Leveling's Guild o0
45 Stormsaber Sentinels Nov 13, 09
37 Stormsaber Sentinels Nov 08, 09
33 Unguilded Nov 06, 09
24 Unguilded Nov 02, 09
17 Unguilded Oct 29, 09
15 Unguilded Oct 27, 09
10 Unguilded Oct 26, 09
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Saraesa / Liesje wrote:
Vie, Resto evaluation of this guy plx? Mysti overall evaluation when Vie is done?

Sure.

Here goes.

Hey Anime, I've done this once before this year but can't hurt to have another look right? wink

Talents: Cookie cutter spec. Not dissimilar to mine. Can move a point out of Subletly to Tranquil spirit but thats nitpicking really.

Glyph: All fine.

Gemming: Spot on, well done.

Enchants: Fine, not really much you can do wrong there is there? ;p Nice to see you took my advice with the Tuskarrs.

Gear: Of a reasonable level. Ready for all ICC25 normals and easier hardmodes. Not really much more outside of ICC25 endwing or ICC25 HM that could be an upgrade. Nice levels of spellpower, just below me and safely within haste softcap. I'm comparing Vieane to you, Anime as we are pretty similar gear wise. Only thing that might be a little stumbling point is your regen is ~200 mp5 less than mine, not worrying enough to warrant regemming/gearing/'chanting but that'll come with better gear that has more spirit.

Overall, he's taken the advice I gave in his previous application. Never seen him play but I'd vouch for trial.

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Xanime
Initiate
Found the forum!

(A) thanks atleast the list is alot shorter now :p
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

I had a quick look at your application over the weekend when I was near a pc and I was quite impressed with how far you've come since last time.

Anime has also been whispering me semi-regularly, getting advice on gear upgrades and glyphs and the like, so I know that he's been taking the advice of Vieane and myself on board.

On this occasion there is really nothing I can add independently without repeating what Vieane said. There's nothing to be gained from that, so I will just say /vouch and good luck with your application, Anime.

I'm sure an official answer will be incoming very shortly and I hope to see you with us soon.

For Malfurion and Cenarius!

Mystikal, Archdruid of <Echoes of Lordaeron>

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron.

During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Mystikal, Sullín, Merke, Esmeraldá) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: