Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Orinous

re: Virtas Application [Accepted]

It was a good run and as I said, what was more important to me was that you switched curses when I mentioned it, you didn't act like an elitist prick and tell me not to tell you how to play, or something like that Happy

haha nah im always up for advice i was thankful you mentioned it Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Fun-aelus
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

What's CoE?
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Arlynn wrote:
What's CoE?

Curse of the Elements.

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Sullin
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Hi there, I'm the warlock class leader for EoL! (woop!!)

Arlynn pretty much covered most of the stuff I need to talk about (thanks bud!), so I'm not really going to go into that much deeper and he seems to tell you exactly what my concerns are (mostly the experience bit so far). Also not seeing your pve gear atm (still in pvp) isn't helping. Could you at least put up a list of the items you have and the total stats (crit, hit, dmg, haste and such).

On the point of our current lock status, we are indeed pretty well stocked at the moment and I'm reluctant to let any more in.

What we could do (since we're pretty low on dps overall) is let you tag along for a raid night when there's a bit more warlocks there. That way, we can compare you to the others. Things we don't want to see when we're there: lack of understanding of boss mechanics/tactics and low dps.

I suggest you stay available for the next few days and then we'll contact you for a test raid spot (no guarantees ofc).

Lil' thing, test his DPS before denying him on the basis of having too much PvP gear. I did 6K while in still half Furious gear on my warlock. It might not be an unovercomeable (this word exists? Happy) problem for him too.

Be online tonight then. We have mass signoffs and might have a spot.

Serious Troll <3

Manilicious wrote:
Be online tonight then. We have mass signoffs and might have a spot.

Agenda is Blood wing HM and Frost wing HM.

Hey guys! sorry i missed the raid you where going to take me on i was saved but im not saved to anything this week :D

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron.

During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Mystikal, Sullín, Merke, Esmeraldá) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: