Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Turaï

re: The Toe shall be back!

He guys n girls!

So you all noticed I was away for something like a year, and before that I wasnt active that much on Winnetoe because I was playing on a horde server.

In the meantime, I got a new job working manymany hours as a webdeveloper, I moved to a very shiny new appartment with my girlfriend, and iv been spending a lot more time on my studies.

But I miss the community. Its true. Sometimes I just really wonder how you guys are, all the fun times we had over the last couple years. And I really want to play again. And then when I checked out a few Cata trailers I noticed something that I have ALWAYS wanted in Wow. OMG GNOME PRIESTS! Iv been crying for that since the first day of wow!

Anyways, long story short: my 7 days scroll of resurrection is already over again, so you wont see me anytime soon. But I do hope to be back when Cata hits, and I would really like to be part of EOL again.

I wont be as hardcore as I was sometimes during the years of playing wow, I wont be there pushing the raid forward every night of the week, but I would love to be able to casually raid some instances and just hang out, like before.

What do you guys say?

Cheers, Winnetoe/Turai

Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Winne EoL isn't raiding anymore but i think your still in the guild :P and HAI! god i missed you

Ever so eager to reply

Yarr - From EoL two 10man guilds has formed - Conflict and Resolve (links on the main page if you wanna go troll them) Happy

*hug

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum