Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Nárinia
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

re: Anyone around?

I don't know how many of you still read these forums but I got a few questions anyway...

So how many of you are still on SSL? I was online on monday and saw only Bedwyr from the ex-eol members. It also appeared that SSL was even more death now as when I was still playing. Maybe ppl are waiting for Cataclysm and don't bother logging in and of course that's totally understandable as atm there is not that much new content to raid and also the pvp'ers are gone as the arena seasons is over. Btw has everyone transferred to some other realm and what happened to the spinoff guilds when eol disbanded?

Well it looks that wow is now less interesting than ever so do you play some other (online) games?

- Asquilan

Chatterbox

Both spinof guilds died rather shortly after EoL went social. And SSL seemed rather dead. Going through my friendlist there was only 2-3 people I could remeber seeing online the last 1-2 months. So in the end I decided to transfer. Only Dida atm, but might take my other lvl 80ies along later.

I have so many good memories from both SSL and Eol. All the way back to vanilla wow, when the server was really great. But I figured it was time to move on. SSL have very little to offer me atm, so now I'm playing on Draenor as Dìda(Dida was taken, by someone who is below lvl 10). I'd like to keep in touch if you guys are still playing though. Give me a whisper if you ever come to the server.
Azmodyr
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

most people seem to have changed to horde side, transferred server, or both.

Serious Troll <3

I'm still on @ SSL. Saraesa and Esmeraldá (the lock, I namechanged here) are in Disillusion, where I raid. Elynndriel my banker is in Conflict. And Liesje, a priest now is GM of EoL. I level here whenever I have the time wink

Quite a few of us are playing on Executus Asqui ((Tis Riha btw cant remember my Password for the Guildlaunch forums >_< ))
I know quite a few are also Horde on SSL aswell as some on Twisting nether, Silvermoon, Haoramush among others seems the Seeds of EoL really spread far on the winds of change.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Carina (Mirena)
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I've been wondering where everyone's gone too.. What on earth possessed so many people to go Horde? It sucks!

Jaenus
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Think it was just the lack of players on alliance side Sarah - at the end their was basically only aftermath raiding 25 man content at the level EoL finished at, meaning that anyone who still wanted to continue raiding needed to transfer their or transfer off-server to be able to do so.

Really nice to see you return btw - as it is with a lot of the 'old' names *waves at Karin

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Nárinia
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

Boo this sucks. Well I'm keeping my characters on SSL and see whether I get Cataclysm in a few weeks or not. Then I might transfer but I'll never go Horde. That's for sure.

Btw I'm playing Warhammer Online just for fun with Juho (Nahandra) on Karak-Norn. Feel free to join us!

Jaenus wrote:
Think it was just the lack of players on alliance side Sarah - at the end their was basically only aftermath raiding 25 man content at the level EoL finished at, meaning that anyone who still wanted to continue raiding needed to transfer their or transfer off-server to be able to do so.

Really nice to see you return btw - as it is with a lot of the 'old' names *waves at Karin

*waves at Jaenus and Carina*

Disillusion might not entirely be at EoL's level, I am thoroughly enjoying myself there! And I think they might show the server some spark when the raiding in Cata starts up.
Also, I'm a part of their raiding core with just 2 nights of raiding a week. And ... hold your breath... I'm Elemental!!! (and I suck wink )

I don't think I could even manage 2 nights a week nowadays.. Not until I get my own place and more control over my evenings!! (soon I hope)

Feronius
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Quit before EoL disbanded I think..? Not touched the game since.
Ow yeah, I returned like once for a month, but that was when EoL was still around as well.

As it is now, most likely also ain't going to try Catacalysm. Unimpressed so far.
(And fcking busy studies, meh!)
Waluin
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I miss you guys

I think I'll be playing Cata, but as it looks now it'll be on Ravenholdt so if most of you guys are on Executus I probably won't see you (keeping Waluin on SSL though).

Narinia, is it still free to transfer on WAR, I had my witch hunter on Karak Eight Peaks but if you're on Norn I might as well transfer (think I have a Sorceress there also).

"As no unit of measurement is given, the pong play field could theoretically span the depths of several universes. It is a great cosmic game, as forces beyond the tangible are forever locked in a to-and-fro battle of the wills. Woe is he who lives in the universe that exists as the "ball", forever ricocheting between its larger sisters."
Coto.
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

re: Hi

wave from Coto and Alexuul

hi to all the people i havent seen for a while *waves*

Jae hit the nail on the head but for me i always said i wouldnt raid with any other alliance guild but EoL so the squid became a burger.

Im stuck on night shift atm so havent even had time to explore the new changes yet but hopefully ill be back raiding in cata, fingers crossed.

Ill keep checking in now i know people are still around on here, keep safe you lot,

Andro.

Healing the dps is like growing flowers, at some point you just have to let them die.
Nárinia
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

Waluin, I have no idea if it's still free. I'm playing with my runepriest, Asquilan. It's now rank23 so you can easily make a new character and level it to reach T2. It won't take that long, hehe.

Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum