Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2

re: Anyone around?

Heh I'll be transferring a character back to SSL for Cata to keep in touch with Certain people aswell as play with some RL friends i found out have been playing on SSL for for awhile lmao

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

^^ Me again finally stopped being lazy and reset my pw

Chatterbox

Hey peeps i also stopped before/in the split then came back after 6month and thought fuck this i ve bin ally since day1 SSL is up then i tryed too play in my oll guild TRR but i left after a fight and directly tranceferred my hunter too horde and OMG cant w8 till i have sparem oney too get dream there want thank all Oll school EoL players for the great time but damn so far i think wish i gone horde years ago maybe i dint strt h88 wow that much..

Ps all the fairytales bout horde are TREU dont lie too ur self
PSS I probaly will not go pve anymore in cata since the new pvp stuff looks rlly nice..

GL in all whot ya gonna do,
Dreamdust doubleD the outsider of EoL^^

Waluin wrote:
I miss you guys

I think I'll be playing Cata, but as it looks now it'll be on Ravenholdt so if most of you guys are on Executus I probably won't see you (keeping Waluin on SSL though).

Narinia, is it still free to transfer on WAR, I had my witch hunter on Karak Eight Peaks but if you're on Norn I might as well transfer (think I have a Sorceress there also).

Kireaksitsym and me are playing on Ravenholdt, together with some other ex-members from EoL/ Soulforge. We're in a social, casual raiding guild Lunar Lure with most people that came from the origianl Lunar Lure guild on SSL. If you do start playing on Ravenholdt, don't be afraid to contact us! My main is Fèy, and Kire is still... well Kireaksitsym, otherwise you can always ask someone from LL if we're around, cause i'm playing a lot on alts these day to pass time ^^

*gives away random huggies!*

Stampie

Might have to make an alt there stampy just to see you :D

I know i couldnt be arsed to log in again meant getting my pw from my email :P

Sunnybunny
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

im determined to sort myself a new computer in the new year and so i'll be sorting myself out some wow aswell. i wont stay on ssl though apart from alts. no idea of server or anything yet but as soon or as late as i make it to cata ill be shouting about it and trying to catch up with everyone!

Come executus sunny Happy

<---Jae btw

Shamarice
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I followed quite a lot of EoL players where they went and how progression went but after we finished raiding in Wotlk we took a raidbreak with the guild in preparation to Cata.

Now that resulted in my current guild going offline almost totally for the remaining 3 months, first night after cata 34 people where logged in again an power levelling. So we enjoy ourselves pretty extensively.

And alot of EoL players really spread far ( for my numbers ) at that time.

34 people Changed to horde
21 people server changed
11 people rerolled on another server with another race.

Both spin off guilds died pretty fast after the split. A whole group is on executus ( where i have some real life friends on both ally and horde side ) and enjoying themselves as far as i have heared.

Eitherway first time in months i logged back in on the EoL site it's nice to see some new posts.

I think only a handfull of the EoL peeps remained on the Ally side on SSL in fact i think only a hand full of people even stayed on SSL.

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum