Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Myrrden

re: Minimum Raid Attendance

Hi EoL,

Myrrden here, some of you may know me, some may not. I am a IRL friend of Mystikals and Frostscythe (although I believe he isn't around any more).

I was also one of the founding members of the guild conscience, that, as I have discovered today has just disbanded, although to be honest, it has not been the guild I helped create for some time now.

I am returning from a break of a few weeks since I have just started a teacher training course and wanted to establish what my commitments would be before I got back into raiding.

I would be very interested in applying to EoL but I know my time is limited meaning I would only be able to raid on two nights a week.

My question is would this fit in with your minimum raid requirements or not?

My char is a holy paladin btw - I have played holy pala since pre-TBC days and have plenty of experience. When I was a uni student I was a hardcore raider, raiding more than it was healthy. Obviously now I am living in the real world this isn't so.

Anywho, is it worth me applying to EoL?

I look forward to your responses

All the best

Myrr

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Carina (Mirena)
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Hi there, I'm the Recruitment Officer Happy

Well, our raiding requirements are two nights per week minimum. We ask our members to sign up every week and state what nights they're available to raid. I then input all the data into a spreadsheet and create a raid schedule for the coming week. So, our members know what nights they're going to be raiding and what nights they're free to go do other things.

I hope that makes things a little clearer for you; I'm happy to answer any other questions you might have wink

Myrrden

Thanks, that is indeed helpful. I have a very tight schedule and I do a lot of things - trainee teacher, in a metal band, in darts teams etc but I do generally have tuesday and saturday nights free with a few exceptions.

I would love to apply to the guild, I just wouldn't want to let you guys down with below par attendance.

If you think it appropriate I will go ahead and apply tomorrow!

Myrr

Pyschotaz
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

HENRY!!!!

Fucking apply as he is one of the few players i respect without question.
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Only one downside Myrrden. Saturday is almost always our raidfree night.

I will occasionally be free on the odd monday, wednesday and friday as well but I work thursday and sunday nights so they are definately out.

I may not always meet attendance but I will always make an effort!

I am applying as we speak so I leave it down to you.

All the best

Myrr

Mystikael
EoL-Veteran

Liesje wrote:
Only one downside Myrrden. Saturday is almost always our raidfree night.

It has been the past few weeks, but it used to generally be Tuesday oddly enough that was raid free confused

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Feronius
EoL-Veteran

It depends on the signups.
..but throughout the "history" of EoL, most of the time Friday and Saturday have been raidfree days, if I'm not mistaking.. although if a lot of people would sign up for those days (as the option didn't even use to be there I believe? but it is now I think.) then they might just be planned in as raiddays.

Could very well be that tuesdays was raidfree lately, /shrug
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum