Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Qeal
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

re: Glanris - Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted]

OMG a Dwarf Priest. And a female!

As others mentioned, it feels like an alt. Gear, enchants & gems are (far) behind EoL's average. Dedication is needed to become a good raid healer, I hope you realise that.

I think you have some hardcore geargrinding to do. Don't focus on replacing [Brimstone Igniter] btw, it's good. It's actually better than [Rod of Imprisoned Souls] for Holy Priests.

EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

All those that went lolwut at ma wand!??? ^^ read what the d0rf said

Forum Pet

I went lolwute at ure U10 trinket Ady...till I read up on holy on elitist jerks..

Anyway I'll see if I can run a heroic with him on my mage!Happy
Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

That would be excellent mani- please let me know how it goes x

Glanris
Found the forum!

Sure just let me know when you want to do those heroics , i got new holy spec btw im not 100% happy with it but its still in test phase, got new back and im in half way to get Royal Moonshroud Bracers.
Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I can't actually believe noone else has picked up on your gemming... Its horrible especially for Holy.

[Royal Dreadstone] are fail replace them with either [Purified Dreadstone] or [Intricate Eye of Zul]

[Luminous Ametrine] also Pretty wasted replace them with [Reckless Ametrine]

Also i advise removing your [Brilliant King's Amber] in favor of [Quick King's Amber]

Your haste is also very low its more at a level to raid as Disc I suggest changing them gems to get more Haste and also dropping the T9 shoulders in favor of [Pauldrons of Revered Mortality] Which are better itemised for Holy as the 4 Set T9 bonus is pretty meh

As for your spec its much much better than it was but there are still a few slight changes that could be made to make it better.
As for knowledge tbh from your gemming choices i don't think you have done alot of reading up at all, I really recommend you go ahead and read the priest forums on www.elitistjerks.com

Sorry for being so blunt btw.. but not sure how else to be :D

Forum Pet

"Sorry for being so blunt btw.. but not sure how else to be :D"

Glanris
Found the forum!

Most of my gems are for disc as that was my main spec , when i moved from heroics to some raids i choosed holy spec and im gemming gear that i have with gems for holy now.

I did some reading too also at www.elitistjerks.com but i like to check things by myself before i use spec/glyph/gems that someone said are good, more advices are welcome ofc.

Also if you still interested in my application you can whisper me in game for some heroics or sumthin Happy
Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I tried but you weren't online at that time!;P gonna try again now!Happy
Elaniriel
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Glanris wrote:
Most of my gems are for disc as that was my main spec , when i moved from heroics to some raids i choosed holy spec and im gemming gear that i have with gems for holy now.

Basically thought this is the case - most of my gemming is also controlled by my Disc specc. It's also good that you test out what works best for you, etc., think more people should do that instead of blindly reading Elitist Jerks D:<

Still awaiting feedback from any raids/heroics with you, gogo Mani!

Did FoS with him. He's healing were fine, same with awareness.

Only thing I noticed was that he was using FH on himself instead of using Binding Heal when someone else needed heal aswell, it's abit picky I know!:p

I would say give the guy a go!Happy
Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron. During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Mystikal, Emee, Raszragal, Miriel, Dunedain, Arleyna) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

*Please note, I expect any of the gem changes requested done*

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: