Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: ironic [Declined]

If this was the paladin in ydayraid: His DPS was around the same as my hunters in ToC10. 5k~ Not bad but not groundbreaking.

If not, good luck on your application.

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Laz (Aureya)

Why did you choose the Herkuml war token instead of your next T10 piece? You are aware that every Retribution in the game is calling it nothing less than amazing. Meant to ask last night but it escaped me. The DPS increase from 2 x T10 outwieghs the use of that trinket and the loss of your 4 set quite comfortably.

Likes forums

As much as I hate to undermine my own class leader (that's a lie, I love it), I have to clarify a few points here.

Galsif / Silentdead wrote:

[b]Gear:
You're gear looks alright. Ure missing 2 exp though it aint a big deal but always better to be capepd ^^

Gems:Gems are all good aswell! This give's me the impression that you do know ure class.

Glyphs:you're glyph's are all good aswell just try and get the extra Expertise so u dont need the SoV glyph.

Point 1 for clarification - It's never worth gemming for expertise, the cap isn't anywhere near as important as hit since a large amount of our damage is unaffected by expertise.

Point 2 is a minor one, but it's worth gemming str/crit in yellow sockets that grant a +4 strength bonus, so you should move the dragon's eye from your gloves to a pure red socket and put in an inscribed gem.

Point 3 is that the exorcism glyph is such a pathetic boost that it'll give more DPS overall to aim for 16 expertise on gear, get more haste/armorpen/crit and glyph SoV than to aim for 26 on gear.

Obviously that's dependant on what pieces you can get hold of, rawr is a very helpful tool for calculating the relative values of the exo glyph compared to haste/ArP/whatever.

Sorry to give mixed info, but divine sacrifice is prety poor since the nerf, picking up aura mastery in holy is a good alternative option.

Last edited by Derdriu. on 2010/01/21 10:58; edited 1 time in total

WTS ONE TEN THOUSANDTH OF MY SKILL TO EACH OF YOU AND WE'LL BE GOOD!
Paktaï
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Never meant it as a gem for Exp derd.
I agree on point 2 should have mentioned it.

Ironic184

re: ironic

Why did you choose the Herkuml war token instead of your next T10 piece?
well.. it whas best thing to do for my set then i have 193hit 30%crt 4,5%exp and 45% arp and whit 2 T10 parts my hit drop to 140.then realise it whas mistake ,but thats pp do when dont have patience:(.
and then i read alot of forums Blizzard whas one of them ,and in all forums that i read its says arp is not priority for retry pala and few more things that i whas wrong in my gear ..now i ty to fix this but it take time
ok for next one why i put 34str on hands>ok its lets calculate if i put there 10str/10crt or exp i get 4str bonus =14str so what is better to win 10crt/exp
or 20 str?i think 20str more is better from 10crt/exp

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hey again Ironic!

At the moment we really am short in spots for Melee DPS, if we were to accept you it would be because you were topnoch on everything.
I must admit that your simply dont cut it for us as it is, at the moment.

EoL wishes you better luck where ever your applying!

- Norriel
Assistant Recruiter.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: