Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duckson

re: Sebu - Protection Paladin (Declined)

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male
Nationality: Finnish

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Sebu
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 50 days. lvl 80: 20 days
Talent Built(Armory link please):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Sebu
Set of glyphs used: Peek my armory
Willing to respec (to another role)? If needed.
Professions and their level: Mining 450, Blacksmith 450

What are your primary roles during a raid? Tank

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences?
Classic: -
TBC: Karazhan, Zul Aman, Gruul's Lair, Maggy.
WOTLK: Naxx10, OS10, EoE10, Ulduar 10/25, ToC10/25, ICC 10: Lower Spire
Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Yes I can.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? All and yes.

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? I don't have any on my mind but you can peek my armory again and check my achievements.

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances?
17 Dalaran, 20-30 Raid. New computer under way.

Do you ever have latency problems?
No. http://www.speedtest.net/result/696655984.png
Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Yes

Are you using any other addons?
Yes. (aot. Pallypower)
Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6476/wowscrnshot012710202904.jpg I have the classic actionbar set. I'm ready to get a new one if needed.
RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Yes

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?
Sebu is a normal egoistic and ignorant human.
GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW?
February 2007
What areas do you think you could improve in and why?
I should fix my gems and enchants. Also I should start to gather a better retribution gear.
PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why?
PvE, RP and PVP. World of Warcraft has so fertile lore that I have to put PvE and RP on the first and second place. Best when combined. =)
How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) 7-10h/day

Do you share your account with anybody?
No

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them?
Timeless Souls: Low activity
Freemasons: Guild I have with my friends. I still have my alt in there.
Stormwind Militia: At the time I was very much into RP.
Blood Society: That guild split up.
Sisu: My latest guild so far. I left the guild because I was tired of finnish people

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty
between A and B Happy
Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one!
Haha! I am now.
Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
Echoes of Lordaeron has a good reputation in Scarhield Legion.
Why do you think we should choose you?
I am pleasant and co-operative player.
Who can we contact for reference*?
I think i don't have reference I hope it's not obligate.
Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?
Thank you for your time reading this =)[/url]
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

the reference is just to a player which the recruiter can contact. everyone has played with a few people atleast! Your previous GM or someone that can describe ur attidude and skill. so the Recruiter can get a better wiev of you Happy

and yes your gem in ur gloves "16 defence rating" you might wanna go and change it with a new one !

Gl with your application!

Paktaï
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Oi! Thank you for applying to the Echoes of Lordaeron

Gear: You're gear looks alright looks like you have been busy farming for it ^^.

Enchants: Replace you're Boot enchant with Tuskar's or get PoJ in you're spec for the extra speed.

Gems: Just NEVER EVER gem for Parry >.> Better to gem Dodge or Agi / stam for it. Also puzzled why u took a 16 def gem in you're gloves while ure way over capped instead of the 10def / 15stam gem. Also you might wanna replace the 10hit / 15stam gems for 10def / 15stam. Seeing as ICC tank drops have loads of hit on them u wont need to gem for it.

Glyphs: Glyph's look alright. It comes to personal choice tbh. Personnally I would replace you're RD glyph to [Glyph of Hammer of the Righteous] .

Spec: You're spec looks a bit off tbh. Id respecc out of SotP so you can go deeper into the ret tree. Also you dont have Touched by the Light in prot spec wich makes you lose ALOT of TPS especially on bigger groups. Link

Add-on's Add-ons look fine. However I cant stop wondering how ppl manage to play with default UI.

Proffesions:You got mining and BS wich is a really good combo however you might wanna switch to JC / BS or mining JC for max effect ^^

Raiding Experience You're raiding experience looks fine to me. Can't really expect everyone to have done every boss already. I do however expect that you will know the tic tac's

- I am sorry to say that were kinda full on tanks atm so I will have to check it with the recruitment officers if we have a spot for you.

Good luck on your application,
the final word is with the Recruitment officer.

May you concecrate you're way through the lich king's force's !
Galsif ze squidmon, Class slacker.... Uhm I mean Class rep.

Duckson

Galsif / Silentdead wrote:
Oi! Thank you for applying to the Echoes of Lordaeron

Gear: You're gear looks alright looks like you have been busy farming for it ^^.

Enchants: Replace you're Boot enchant with Tuskar's or get PoJ in you're spec for the extra speed.

Gems: Just NEVER EVER gem for Parry >.> Better to gem Dodge or Agi / stam for it. Also puzzled why u took a 16 def gem in you're gloves while ure way over capped instead of the 10def / 15stam gem. Also you might wanna replace the 10hit / 15stam gems for 10def / 15stam. Seeing as ICC tank drops have loads of hit on them u wont need to gem for it.

Glyphs: Glyph's look alright. It comes to personal choice tbh. Personnally I would replace you're RD glyph to [Glyph of Hammer of the Righteous] .

Spec: You're spec looks a bit off tbh. Id respecc out of SotP so you can go deeper into the ret tree. Also you dont have Touched by the Light in prot spec wich makes you lose ALOT of TPS especially on bigger groups. Link

Add-on's Add-ons look fine. However I cant stop wondering how ppl manage to play with default UI.

Proffesions:You got mining and BS wich is a really good combo however you might wanna switch to JC / BS or mining JC for max effect ^^

Raiding Experience You're raiding experience looks fine to me. Can't really expect everyone to have done every boss already. I do however expect that you will know the tic tac's

- I am sorry to say that were kinda full on tanks atm so I will have to check it with the recruitment officers if we have a spot for you.

Good luck on your application,
the final word is with the Recruitment officer.

May you concecrate you're way through the lich king's force's !
Galsif ze squidmon, Class slacker.... Uhm I mean Class rep.

I know i have that slack gem on my gloves :P just dont want to fix it because in few days i have enough emblem of frosts to buy T10 gloves. Thank you for advices =)
Ellee!
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

that UI, arggghhh

you must be a clicker, main rotation buttons on 2,4,8 and 9, hooowww is that efficient!!

Look at the Oddish.
Look how happy he looks.
You wish you were that happy.
But you're not.
Oddish hates you.
Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

Hey and thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron.

I'm afraid what Galsif stated was right, at this moment in time we are full on Paladin tanks, and not looking to take more on.

So I'm afraid I have to decline your application.

Good luck in your guild search, I hope you find a good home.

Emee

Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

Pity

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: