Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Raszagal
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: Application Passions [Accepted]

Sorry, late as usual!

Thank you for applying to the Echoes of Lordaeron, Hi!

Gear: All very good, the only thing you might want is a new neck, but that isnt essential.
Enchants: All fine bar the shoulder enchant. I'm assuming with your other lvl 80 chars, one of them has the SoH exualted rep? If so, you can get one of them to buy the shoulder enchant for your shammie. Unfortunately, we wouldnt accept you without first changing that because resilience is an absolutely worthless stat in pve.
Gems: All fine bar the gloves. I can understand why you went for the +34 int but tbh you could have ignored the socket bonus on that one and gone directly for sp. Intellect only offers you a very minor amount of crit and smaller addition to your mana pool. In this instance sp is the better option.
Glyphs: Again, I can understand your reasoning for not taking glyph of earth shield, but tbh there can be never enough healing on the tanks; considering you have water shield, MTT and other sources of replen, glyph of earth shield is better to have then water mastery. Yes, you may not need it on a tank, but there are always other options in raids and always useful to have it on back-up in case a tank healer goes down.
Spec: All fine - only time id think of slightly modifying is it if you were to do tank healing - then you'd wanna drop the points in healing focus and put them into healing way.

- (Addons) As long as you can run all the necessary ones thats fine. I'd speak to Saraesa about other one's she uses that may be of use to you, but they arent mandatory.

- (Second-proffesions / Achievements, BONUS) I'm impressed with the Starcaller title, especially if you got it a long time before the ICC gear Happy

- (Raiding experience / Previous guilds / Motivation / Other behaviour comments) People seem to have made some good comments about you already and your raiding experience does seem plentiful which is always a bonus.

- (Current Recruiting state) We are quite full at the moment, however I would still like to see you trialed because if you are an exceptional applicant then we can make room for you Happy

The only thing I would like to ask you is, could you clarify a bit more on the reason you are leaving AoT? I'd just like to know if there any on-going issues we need to be aware of.

Good luck on your application,
the final word is with the Recruitment officer.

May Nobundo guide your hand!
Raszagal, Class representative

PS - Apologises for the lateness of my reply!

Initiate chatterbox

Just met this fellow tonight. Did ToC10, Onyxia10 and a couple of Heroics with him on his Druid character; and though I haven't seen his skills as a Shaman, he's a great player and does his job. Also very friendly; someone I would like to see more of.

Vouch.

Edit; I remember you saying you had me on your friendlist and couldn't place me. Did you by any chance remake your character Passions? I'm almost certain I know the name from years back, but before Shaman were about on the Alliance.
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hey there Passion! Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron!

Im Norrinja/Miriel the Assistant Recruiter and for now the main recruiter will have to focus on some IRL things, which leaves the handling of the applications to me.

Now you already know that we are really really full, especially on initiate Shamans.
As for Holy Paladins we might be able to fill you in there, and perhaps there will be room for a resto druid. I havent looked through the gear on your Paladin, nor your druid however I pesonally think you should apply with the character you WANT to play.

Now I do have a tendensy of mixing people from Janissaries Elite together (Embarasing when I was in the guild for about 7 months if not more) But I do recall you as being a very good healer Vandar Happy

I will have a chat with the set up maker and Raszagal, but do poke me in game if you want to discuss other possebilities Happy

Good Luck!

Norriel
Assistant Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Nimiel wrote:

Edit; I remember you saying you had me on your friendlist and couldn't place me. Did you by any chance remake your character Passions? I'm almost certain I know the name from years back, but before Shaman were about on the Alliance.

Doubt that, he created the shaman recently. After the release of wotlk if i'm not mistaken.
Feronius
EoL-Veteran

He does seem very passionated about this.

Just wanted to point out that the "I was instancing my way to 80 so I missed out on the sons of hodir rep" part is complete bullshit. You don't need a quest helper for quests, especially not for those.. and the majority of that grindfest only starts after you've hit level 80? wink
No clue if it was said already, but that's a horrible excuse at least xD
mysterys
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

I had the shaman since lvl cap was still 70 pity so thats is a long time before wotlk
Pity
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

mysterys wrote:
I had the shaman since lvl cap was still 70 pity so thats is a long time before wotlk

But still alliance could create shamans. pwned
Pity
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Well he'll do it eventually. But it's not like 7 sp and 20 crit less disables him from healing effectively...
mysterys
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

So Miriel probably remember me as Vandar in Janissaries elite because i was there and i remember her also. We must have played together for a short time. Happy

About feronius: I am not saying bullshit ofc because i never told that i did all my way to 80 with instances. I told <<mostly>> with instances and that means about 76-80 to be more specific. I dont know about you feronius but i was find questhelper very useful because when i was lvling up blizzard havent put yet the quests to be shown on the map so questhelper was fine for me. The problem was my old computer was crap with it enabled and i was stucking in the flying mount trying to move in areas between 76-80 so i was doing instances instead of quests Happy Now i am trying to gather eblems to transmute them in hodir reputation but i really dont find it as the most important thing in the world.There are more important things for me but i ll take the reputation to get the enchant shortly Happy
Pity
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

It might not be important but every little bit helps. Now stop posting and go farm rep xD
Feronius
EoL-Veteran

I know questhelper shows things on the map. With big arrows, etc.
But you do know that the Sons of Hodir quests are in the same area.. very close to eachother and easy to find. Also most people only start grinding the rep AFTER 80, as I said before.

So my hair is a bird and YOUR point is still invalid, sir. wink

Also, I've never used questhelper as I didn't see the need for it. Quests are simple enough as it is.
Nimiel
Initiate chatterbox

I definately know the name Vandar! Almost sure of it. Were you in Martyrium?
Azade1
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Quote:
I pesonally think you should apply with the character you WANT to play.

I think according to what he has told me he has no favorite char and he doesnt have alts xD Thay are all "his mains"

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron.

During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Mystikal, Emee) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

Norriel
Assistant Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

ROFL

Bout time you showed youre dirty face here scrub! wink

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: